Posted September 4Sep 4 A ListADÉLA - Ain't In LA [C-B-A-A-A]Ariana Grande - Petal [A-A-A-A-A-A]Beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [C-C-B-B-B-B-A-A-A-A]Bebe Rexha & David Guetta - Sad Girls [C-B-B-B-A-A]Charli XCX - Camera [A-A-A-A-A-A]↑ FISHER feat. Florence Arman - What A Life [C-B-B-B-A]Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [A-A-A]Jorja Smith feat. WizKid - Alive [C-B-B-A-A-A-A-A]Josh Baker & Poppy Baskcomb - My Place [C-B-B-A-A-A-A-A]Jungle - Someday, Somewhere [C-B-A-A-A-A-A]KATSEYE - Animal [B-A-A-A-A-A-A]* Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [A]↑ Rachel Chinouriri - One Song Away From Crying [C-B-B-B-A]↑ Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ [C-B-B-B-A]Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready [A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A] ~LONGEST RUNNER~B ListAlessi Rose - Dependent [C-C-B-B-B]* Alex Warren - Emerald Eyes [B]Barry Can't Swim - Dance Dance Dance! [C-B-B-B]↑ Cloonee & Prospa feat. Tristan Henry - Good Girl [C-C-B]December 10 - Us Against The World [C-B-B-B-B-B]Ellie Goulding - Ravers [C-B-B-B]↑ Ezra Collective feat. Lila Iké - Well Organised [C-B]↑ Kolter - Trapped [C-C-B]MUNA - East Side Girls [C-B-B]Odeal feat. Jorja Smith - Coming Home [C-B-B-B]↑ RAYE, Amma & Absolutely - Joy [C-B]↑ Royal Blood - Ten Over Ten [C-B]Steve Lacy - Oh Yeah? [C-B-B]Westside Cowboy - Pin Up Boys [C-C-C-C-B-B]C ListAlyssa Grace - Bloodstream [C-C-C-C]ANOTR feat. Emily Warren - Silver Lines [C-C]* Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [C]* Florence Road - 7563 [C]Gorgon City feat. Jem Cooke - Oracle [C-C]* Mulaa Joans - That Ain't You [C]* Nothing But Thieves - Baby Kool (Evelyn) [C]Paris Paloma - Pre-Raphaelite [C-C-C]* Phoebe Bridgers - Bobby [C]* Tiffany Day feat. Slayr - Constantly [C] ~FIRST TIME ADD~BBC Introducing Tune Of The WeekJo From School - Six Years Of Keeping OnTune Of The WeekendMiley Cyrus - Bass PersuadesRadio 1's Future Artist for SeptemberWestside CowboyOUTAbsolutely - I Just Don't Know You Yet [C-C-C]Alex Warren - Rescuer [C-C-B]Ella Langley - Be Her [C-B-B-B-B-B-B-A-A-A]Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I'm Tired) [C-C-C-B-B-B-B]K-Trap feat. Young Adz - Can't Say No [C-C-C-B-B]Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Boys [B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A]Sam Smith & The TwoCity Chorus - Oh Mother [C-C-B-B-A-A]Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation [A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A]Average age of songs on the playlist: 4.05 weeks (down from 4.41 last week) Edited September 4Sep 4 by Mangø
September 4Sep 4 Author Strange of them to remove Sienna instead of Sombr but I'm not complaining because I know which is the better song Rachel Chinouriri and Slayyyter getting their debut appearances on the A-list!
September 4Sep 4 It’s like those weeks around Christmas when there’s not many big songs so artists that don’t normally make the A-list get a turn. Nice adds for NBT and Florence Road.
September 4Sep 4 It's Mulaa *Joans - was going to say surely that's a first time add too but looked her up and apparently she's had a couple of C-List songs before (including one where her name was also spelt wrong on here ), no memory of seeing her name before oops! I have heard a song from her now via the Pop Forum Song Contest and she seems to be another artist in the vein of Skye Newman / SIENNA SPIRO so could well get a breakthrough hit at some point.(edit: was misreading, she only had one previous R1 add but also has been on the Capital Buzz playlist where her name was also misspelt x)
September 4Sep 4 BOBBY ADDED!!! $layyyter A-listed!!! love to see it!nice to see Miley get the instant A-list add as well, did not expect to see slayr get a Radio 1 add (even if it is with one of his weaker tracks, go listen to BloodLuxe instead it's really damn good) Edited September 4Sep 4 by maggotsforbrains
September 4Sep 4 2 hours ago, Mangø said:Strange of them to remove Sienna instead of Sombr but I'm not complaining because I know which is the better song What a truly TACKY comment to make. What has Sienna ever done to you. Edited September 4Sep 4 by Lee_J11
September 4Sep 4 Author Just now, Lee_J11 said:What a truly TACKY comment to make. What has Sienna ever done to you.NOTHING. She does nothing to me. That's kind of the issue
September 4Sep 4 Happy to see Tiffany Day making her Radio 1 debut! The song isn’t a particular fave of mine but I hope it sets her up to continue as an artist that they feature in future.
September 4Sep 4 3 minutes ago, RobBot said:Happy to see Tiffany Day making her Radio 1 debut! The song isn’t a particular fave of mine but I hope it sets her up to continue as an artist that they feature in future.It should be Same LA, which could be easily played after Adela 😄
September 4Sep 4 24 minutes ago, blackmascara said:IJDKYY gone but bloodstream & silver lining stay on ☹️Why would Silver Lines be removed? It was only added last week (I agree with you about bloodstream though, awful song)—Good to see Joy, Brand New Chanels and Ten Over Ten move up and adds for Nothing But Thieves and Mulaa Joans (didn’t even realise NBT hadn’t been added before now, the song has been out for a good few weeks at this point!
September 4Sep 4 TIFFANYYYYYY. mentioned this when fisher leaked it but all the terrible 1tros have all been a listed so i guess theres a link. RAYE b list woo!
September 4Sep 4 Love seeing Slayyyter on the A-list. If Hot Hits and Today's Hits on Apple had added the song I really think it could have been a cute top 40 hit for her, but I think maybe it'll re-peak once the album is released.
September 4Sep 4 58 minutes ago, Dan17F1 said:Why would Silver Lines be removed? It was only added last week (I agree with you about bloodstream though, awful song)—Good to see Joy, Brand New Chanels and Ten Over Ten move up and adds for Nothing But Thieves and Mulaa Joans (didn’t even realise NBT hadn’t been added before now, the song has been out for a good few weeks at this point!Oh no I didn’t think silver lining would be removed I just think it’s awful lol
September 4Sep 4 2 hours ago, Jay79x said:TIFFANYYYYYY. mentioned this when fisher leaked it but all the terrible 1tros have all been a listed so i guess theres a link. RAYE b list woo!I like the Rachel Chinouriri power intro - it’s a fantastic song too.
September 4Sep 4 40 minutes ago, Steve201 said:Isn’t that ‘Bloodstream’ song top 20, why’s it stalling in the c-List?I'd like to think the BBC does not want to receive fines for noise pollution 😂
September 4Sep 4 I’m surprised Miley is straight in at A-list considering how badly her last album did and the new one doesn’t sound much more commercial so far
Create an account or sign in to comment