September 13Sep 13 Resubmitted just in case too, now. But I feel like I may have lost my first choice now
September 13Sep 13 Just now, pavi said:I believe so, yes.Ah wait, I thought you meant edited it. It will be a new one with a later timestamp Edited September 13Sep 13 by pavi
September 13Sep 13 Just now, Bror said:It isn't set up to edit responses so Calum is just going to have a bunch of duplicates on the form xThat's good... from our perspective
September 13Sep 13 If you edit a response it does overwrite the timestamp but the submissions are still listed by default in the order of their original timestamp anyway!(but yes, these responses aren't editable anyway so moot point)
September 13Sep 13 Ok left it with my first confirmation then and haven't tried a second time.Intriguing that there are no battles this time, so maybe we don't have to use THE killer song midway through if we get that far, part of me wonders if that prevented Kelly Clarkson potentially winning last time.
September 13Sep 13 I'm in, I may miss out on my first choice (I saw the thread, but it was hidden when apparently so many of you had already confirmed!), but I'm reasonably sure my back up won't be taken, hopefully not as my third choice was very much an 'OK they'll do' type choice.
September 13Sep 13 Just now, gooddelta said:Intriguing that there are no battles this time, so maybe we don't have to use THE killer song midway through if we get that far, part of me wonders if that prevented Kelly Clarkson potentially winning last time.I didn't even read that bit - I just scrolled to the form 🤣
September 13Sep 13 Just now, Bror said:If you edit a response it does overwrite the timestamp but the submissions are still listed by default in the order of their original timestamp anyway!The secret is out. Everyone will now be confirming "erkghs" by "eslfirhgl" in BJSC moving forward
September 13Sep 13 I only did it once but it says "your response has been recorded" so that's good enough for me.
September 13Sep 13 Just now, pavi said:The secret is out. Everyone will now be confirming "erkghs" by "eslfirhgl" in BJSC moving forward There is also a version history xo
September 13Sep 13 I'm confident my second choice won't be taken but my first choice im worried about
September 13Sep 13 I'm guessing my first choice will be fine?... 2nd maybe not... 3rd probably will be ok
September 13Sep 13 I expect we won’t know if we got our first choice until all the acts get revealed now?
Create an account or sign in to comment