September 13Sep 13 1 minute ago, Summer FRUITS!!!!! said:FlopI actually understood this Summer Fruits post!
September 13Sep 13 Author The next nations we shall head over to will be Deandria, Neliönoir, Pestolia and Zanmatony.
September 13Sep 13 Great to see Vaskla through to a first final! Also my original Nuggets entry for Dalisska, not that it was in any doubt
September 13Sep 13 Just now, Iz様 🌟 said:The next nations we shall head over to will be Deandria, Neliönoir, Pestolia and Zanmatony.Ok, well in anticipation of the DNQ I'm about to receive, I just wanted to thank @Chez Wombat and @Jacob- for paving the way with The Decemberists and The Dreadnoughts long ago, and I always wanted to have a go myself at sending something theatrical like that so I don't regret it and thanks to you both for your respective entries from way back then.
September 13Sep 13 Oh... Yeah I still don't really know what I'm doing with this contest... The amount of DNQs I've had over the years is actually somewhat ridiculous to look back on (which I've been doing in my national thread).
September 13Sep 13 Author Zanmatony finished 30th in semi-final 2 with 20 points.Pestolia finished 29th in semi-final 1 with 29.8 points (deducted 15% from 35 points)Deandria finished 29th in semi-final 2 with 25 points.Following that mild bloodbath, we will now go to Aeroche, Elëdan, Flynnonda and Lookylion, all of whom may or may not be safe, with their fates revealed in just a few minutes.
September 13Sep 13 Sucks for some of those, bringing the variety.Deandria woud have got high points from me!
September 13Sep 13 Deandria would have been my 12 in the opposite semi, gutted 😭😭thank you for the amazing discovery, Mattias!
September 13Sep 13 Oh no for Deandria :'( Not yet done my semi 2 relisten to finalise my ranking again but from my first listen they were 3rd in the semi for me.I did quite like the Pestolia and Zanmatony entries too although the former was definitely way too short (Phil keeps his record for the shortest song to qualify).Yay for Nelly tho x
Create an account or sign in to comment