September 14Sep 14 Zara must be last up, no way she isn't in.I wonder if Adele is one ballad too many to pick a good mix from.
September 14Sep 14 Just now, Viper* said:Adele seems like a glaring omissionDoes she?She's kinda... dull all things considered.
September 14Sep 14 Just now, gooddelta said:Zara must be last up, no way she isn't in.I wonder if Adele is one ballad too many to pick a good mix from.Oh but Lewis Capaldi is just full of BANGERS though right?
September 14Sep 14 Just now, Viper* said:Oh but Lewis Capaldi is just full of BANGERS though right?He's another one who's dull all things considered
September 14Sep 14 1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:Does she?She's kinda... dull all things considered.Well ouch.She’s an absolute icon thank you very much!
September 14Sep 14 Just now, Viper* said:Oh but Lewis Capaldi is just full of BANGERS though right?There is that one that is 1BPM higher than the rest tbf.
September 14Sep 14 Just now, Viper* said:Oh but Lewis Capaldi is just full of BANGERS though right?The men have such an inferior pool to compare with tbh.
September 14Sep 14 Just now, Viper* said:Well ouch.She’s an absolute icon thank you very much!Personality yes... most of her songs... no
September 14Sep 14 FYI to counter some comments - there are a lot of Lewis & Tom G songs that I adore. I will be rewarding their awesomeness if these songs are chosen :)
September 14Sep 14 Neither of my back-up choices were sent! Surprised Will Young didn't show up here for the men. Maybe 'Leave Right Now' was too cursed an option...
September 14Sep 14 Just now, Herbs said:FYI to counter some comments - there are a lot of Lewis & Tom G songs that I adore. I will be rewarding their awesomeness if these songs are chosen :)Please don’t
September 14Sep 14 Can't help but feel Milica Pavlovic kinda has the first out tag for the girls just because the others are all more high profile
Create an account or sign in to comment