Jump to content

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

Fingers crossed it isn't ballads melb

Rooting for ballads kink

  • Replies 652
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

Hello Adele's mentor 🤣

ph34r rumbled.

I think the groups was, sadly, a foregone conclusion this round 😩 but glad to see many of the above through with great songs.

1 minute ago, Lee_J11 said:

The crowds will SURELY erupt when Vengaboys sneak through by one point xo

idk, I think the Venga bus may have crashed off a cliff

  • Author

The final group safe and through to the next round...

is...

NewOrderArtistCard.png

which means, sadly, Vengaboys have been eliminated from the competition!

VengaboysArtistCard.png

young-ones.jpg

Shame to lose them though... the groups got even less interesting - they're also one of the few actual POP acts in the groups too.

But saying that - I did put them last as it was an awful cover

Edited by ElectroBoy

Create an account or sign in to comment