September 24Sep 24 7 hours ago, Calum said:Playlists are now live in the OPs of each thread Reminder too that Wardy is hosting a listen-through for the Arena Auditions tonight too if people are still interested in that.In case you missed it you can watch this playlist.
September 24Sep 24 2 hours ago, awardinary said:In case you missed it you can watch this playlist.Shame the chat can't be saved and posted so those of us who missed it can see what people were saying about our entries!
September 25Sep 25 7 hours ago, Mangø said:Shame the chat can't be saved and posted so those of us who missed it can see what people were saying about our entries!Which act is yours? Can let you know
September 28Sep 28 Looking forward to the results later!I reckon Mackenzie and the Vengaboys could be in danger in their respective categories. As for the women… I noticed Dido was getting a lot of 1’s at one point.
September 28Sep 28 I am actually surprised Vengaboys struggled this round. Based on how people voted in the other categories, I’d have thought they’d survive with the out and out pop lovers vote….I’m not surprised about Mackenzie, although I liked that song and it’s always nice to see an underdog do well. I did think HRVY and Damien Rice were appearing near the bottom a lot, but both had multiple votes near the top which has probably saved them Female category - I’m shocked that Jessie has done so well (thought she may have been at risk with a less obvious entry). I do not understand how Dido can win a spin off contest and then be at risk of elimination against 10 other songs but here we are….maybe this emphasises the power of the alternative vote in non-pop centric competitions?
September 28Sep 28 6 minutes ago, Herbs said: I do not understand how Dido can win a spin off contest and then be at risk of elimination against 10 other songs but here we are….maybe this emphasises the power of the alternative vote in non-pop centric competitions?I was surprised as well, but thinking about it that Bop Idol contest was album tracks only, and it’s a different prospect being up against a group of big singles.
September 28Sep 28 I think it would be a shame to lose Dido based on that song - I actually thought it was fairly good as it built up across the track. Also always feel album tracks are a brave move to do - possibly its easier for the Groups/ Males as a lot of voters don't seem to know a lot of their output. Whilst the Females feels more competitive - although long term might not be good as they're having to shred through big hitters each time. Saying that, I thought the Zara track sounded extremely dated and the production wasn't great - so was surprised to see a load of top rankings for it. I guess its good to have a spread of different votes.
September 28Sep 28 9 minutes ago, Julian_ said:I was surprised as well, but thinking about it that Bop Idol contest was album tracks only, and it’s a different prospect being up against a group of big singles.I don’t recall this Bop Idol, it must’ve been one I missed. Which one was it?Thanks.
September 28Sep 28 4 minutes ago, Paddington James said:I don’t recall this Bop Idol, it must’ve been one I missed. Which one was it?Thanks.Was this one
September 28Sep 28 24 minutes ago, Roba. said:Was this oneThanks. I can’t be,I’ve I never entered that Bop Idol.
September 28Sep 28 As I mentioned in my votes, I gave the Dido song as much as 5 points in Bop Idol but on revisiting it for this I barely remembered it and also wasn't really loving it - I think it was a fairly weak edition of Bop Idol for me tbf.
September 28Sep 28 Author 7:00pmFind out the next stop on the European Adventure.The theme for the next round will be revealed.Three artists are eliminated from the competition.
September 28Sep 28 Author 2 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:Fingers crossed it isn't ballads No spoilers please x
September 28Sep 28 Author 3 more artists will be eliminated from the competition tonight, making Amsterdam their last stop.But for the remaining 30 artists, it's time to find out where they'll be heading next on The Pop Factor's European Adventure...
Create an account or sign in to comment