September 20Sep 20 2 minutes ago, JosephStyles said:11 HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ultra Naté - Movin' to the SunGoodbye goodbye goodbye, you were bigger than the whole sky 💔
September 20Sep 20 Radio 1 Anthems Chart (Throwback Chart): 201110 Leona Lewis & Avicii - Collide9 Will Young - Jealousy8 Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts7 Calvin Harris - Feel So Close6 Example - Stay Awake5 The Saturdays - All Fired Up4 Olly Murs feat. Rizzle Kicks - Heart Skips a Beat3 Pixie Lott - All About Tonight
September 20Sep 20 I hear it's sticking to 2010s years I presume. 2011 this time round. God I don't wanna be reminded of my childhood.
September 20Sep 20 If only they had waited a week and we would've had Dappy - No Regrets or 2 weeks and we would've had Sak Noel - Loca People!
September 20Sep 20 Radio 1 Anthems Chart (Throwback Chart): 20112 Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger1 One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful1D and the horror at #2 skipped
September 20Sep 20 7 weeks at number 2 without getting to number 1 for Moves Like Jagger - 1 short of the all time record.
September 20Sep 20 I'll take this over Moves Like Jagger anyday thanks! Edited September 20Sep 20 by maggotsforbrains
September 20Sep 20 All Fired Up, What Makes You Beautiful, Stay Awake, Feels So Close, All About Tonight, Collide, Jealousy, man we were spoiled in 2011!! Compare that to the top 10 right now 😭
September 20Sep 20 I literally just want to listen to this 2011 in chart full. Forget the current year
Create an account or sign in to comment