September 20Sep 20 1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:I'd argue they're just proving that there's a total lack of new songs breaking through - the sales they're on aren't exactly spectacular despite still being top 10.All it proves imo is the publics enduring popularity for some tracks
September 20Sep 20 Hope this stays top 10! Weird jump but I'll take it given this is one of my favourite songs of the year ♥️
September 20Sep 20 I hope this falls prey to the incoming streaming data and slips out, it's not quite as man-who-brings-a-guitar-to-the-party but it's just completely empty, I don't get it?
September 20Sep 20 Just now, Stephen Emmett said:Turns out that the ACR rules need to be accounted for and properly looked at..Yes, scrapped
September 20Sep 20 Just now, 777666jason said:Get in Noah get the highest charting for TGD singleswish The Great Divide or Doors could've had higher peaks or that Dashboard or Haircut had gone viral instead but I'll take this as a substitute
September 20Sep 20 1 minute ago, reissus123 said:All it proves imo is the publics enduring popularity for some tracksWell yes of course, that doesn't change my point though!
September 20Sep 20 Was not expecting 'bad taste' or 'Babydoll' to be as high as they are, but I love both!
Create an account or sign in to comment