September 23Sep 23 9 minutes ago, mrpopquiz said:Man I Need is at 10 and Die On This Hill at 11At least they're getting blocked by fresh hits
September 23Sep 23 Surprised Olivias team didn't bother with a physical push for the cure (unless they already had and I missed it), I think they could've got #1 with it maybe
September 23Sep 23 Yeah we need ain’t in La and sombr in the top 10But very glad to see Nicole Kidman at 6, sure it’ll be 5 by Friday
September 23Sep 23 1 hour ago, Jack said:Surprised Olivias team didn't bother with a physical push for the cure (unless they already had and I missed it), I think they could've got #1 with it maybeOlivia's team already dropped physicals for the cure a few months ago with "never do (demo)" as the B-side - they're dropping physicals for stupid song this Friday
September 23Sep 23 1 minute ago, 777666jason said:Looks like mileys team are fighting to stay top 10Miley? Performing?
September 23Sep 23 Just now, Liam.k. said:Miley? Performing?It would be very weird to run it if she wasnt i guess
September 23Sep 23 Sienna has a great lead and the CD singles still haven’t dispatched. At least she got 3 weeks before being dethroned
September 24Sep 24 10 hours ago, 777666jason said:It would be very weird to run it if she wasnt i guessI think it’s a joke cos miley is notorious for not performing 😭
September 24Sep 24 Seeing as its gone top ten I thought I'd better give Nicole Kidman a listen , so generic and unoriginal come back Hugel all is forgiven Edited September 24Sep 24 by Scone1
Thursday at 11:115 days I hope Nicole Kidman can push Training Season out of the top 5 and that Boston can push Texas out of the top 2 Edited Thursday at 11:135 days by Hadji
Thursday at 11:125 days 1 hour ago, Scone1 said:Seeing as its gone top ten I thought I'd better give Nicole Kidman a listen , so generic and unoriginal come back Hugel all is forgivenI feel the same, I don't understand what people are seeing in it, 'Ain't In LA' is ten times better
Thursday at 18:165 days Sienna’s delayed her CD singles!! Imagine if she’s sold 30k and steals Taylor’s number 1 next week 🤣
Thursday at 18:245 days 7 minutes ago, Mr. C. Joel said:Sienna’s delayed her CD singles!! Imagine if she’s sold 30k and steals Taylor’s number 1 next week 🤣Unless she waits until the literal last second you know Taylors team will rush them out to counter it 🤣🤣
Thursday at 19:065 days On 23/09/2026 at 19:28, Jack said:Surprised Olivias team didn't bother with a physical push for the cure (unless they already had and I missed it), I think they could've got #1 with it maybethe cure got physicals week 1! the streaming just wasn't strong enough at the time across ALL platforms
Thursday at 20:015 days A shame as the album definitely deserved all 3 singles to go to #1! Although it's been performing spectacularly since release so I can't complain too much
Create an account or sign in to comment