Wednesday at 20:105 days 8 hours ago, Lindsey. said:Not even gonna tell you how long this took me, safe to say it's a slow day at work xJust wanna say 1) that drawing is excellent and clearly took much longer than my procrastination platypus 2) I LOVE that style of country banner! 😍I made my own version for my country but it's nowhere near as good x Edited Wednesday at 20:125 days by Juranamo
Thursday at 02:475 days This is kind of giving Oslol, which can only mean we're in for a glorious disaster. Bring it on!
Thursday at 14:454 days 4 minutes ago, JSG said:I'm sure Janeway would be well and truly blown away at this masterpiece portrait!
Thursday at 14:484 days 3 minutes ago, Juranamo said:I'm sure Janeway would be well and truly blown away at this masterpiece portrait!I'm making a new one!!
Thursday at 14:564 days I’ll make the banners once I submit the song. Otherwise I’m afraid of getting attached to something only for it not to make it in the end 😅So please, Nelly, let us know when submissions open. 🙏
Thursday at 14:584 days Author 2 minutes ago, nine¾ said:I’ll make the banners once I submit the song. Otherwise I’m afraid of getting attached to something only for it not to make it in the end 😅So please, Nelly, let us know when submissions open. 🙏Everything will get used somehow x
Thursday at 17:534 days Life is hard if you peaked at 5....Back then, everything had vampire teeth. Even the sun. 🌞
Friday at 09:504 days I think the new Radio 1 Playlist will make my dilemma on what to send much easier! It was a toss up between something now on there and my Halloween rock track, so I guess I'll just go for the latter!(As brilliant as the other track is!) Edited Friday at 09:504 days by Juranamo
Friday at 10:344 days On 23/09/2026 at 13:05, blacksquare said:Nel-yö-noir / Nel-yur-nwahr 💋I don’t know who started Nelly but I absolutely refuse to accept NeilToo late its forever neil
Create an account or sign in to comment