September 25Sep 25 I've got so many options this month!I mean it could have been this but given who the winner was last month it obviously won't be, so may as well post here as it's a highlight from the album.
September 26Sep 26 Manifesting a first win...Or more likely, a nil point x Edited September 26Sep 26 by Juranamo
September 26Sep 26 3 minutes ago, Juranamo said:Manifesting a first win...Or more likely, a nil point x
September 26Sep 26 9 minutes ago, pavi said:I'm not sure what this is or what it means but I'm living for it xAlso if they shift their finger across about a centimeter, they're practically pointing at my town. Lol Edited September 26Sep 26 by Juranamo
September 26Sep 26 1 hour ago, Juranamo said:I'm not sure what this is or what it means but I'm living for it xAlso if they shift their finger across about a centimeter, they're practically pointing at my town. Lol
September 26Sep 26 21 minutes ago, seven. said:WHOAAAA NELLY ( ˶°ㅁ°) ! !!we've been practisin for this one XDThe piranha plant looking extra formidable there Edited September 26Sep 26 by Juranamo
September 26Sep 26 4 minutes ago, Addy! said: On 25/09/2026 at 13:35, nine¾ said: feeling that the day is todayMust be
September 26Sep 26 Just now, nine¾ said:I just looked up my song and saw it in someone’s chart. What now ☹️?If that someone is uhsting that's about 25% of all entries x
September 26Sep 26 Just now, Bror said:If that someone is uhsting that's about 25% of all entries xAll entries on the world or for BJSC?!
Create an account or sign in to comment