Friday at 17:213 days I've got so many options this month!I mean it could have been this but given who the winner was last month it obviously won't be, so may as well post here as it's a highlight from the album.
Saturday at 13:053 days Manifesting a first win...Or more likely, a nil point x Edited Saturday at 13:053 days by Juranamo
Saturday at 13:083 days 3 minutes ago, Juranamo said:Manifesting a first win...Or more likely, a nil point x
Saturday at 13:193 days 9 minutes ago, pavi said:I'm not sure what this is or what it means but I'm living for it xAlso if they shift their finger across about a centimeter, they're practically pointing at my town. Lol Edited Saturday at 13:212 days by Juranamo
Saturday at 14:312 days 1 hour ago, Juranamo said:I'm not sure what this is or what it means but I'm living for it xAlso if they shift their finger across about a centimeter, they're practically pointing at my town. Lol
Saturday at 15:162 days 21 minutes ago, seven. said:WHOAAAA NELLY ( ˶°ㅁ°) ! !!we've been practisin for this one XDThe piranha plant looking extra formidable there Edited Saturday at 15:162 days by Juranamo
Saturday at 15:362 days 4 minutes ago, Addy! said: On 25/09/2026 at 13:35, nine¾ said: feeling that the day is todayMust be
Saturday at 19:202 days Just now, nine¾ said:I just looked up my song and saw it in someone’s chart. What now ☹️?If that someone is uhsting that's about 25% of all entries x
Saturday at 19:212 days Just now, Bror said:If that someone is uhsting that's about 25% of all entries xAll entries on the world or for BJSC?!
Create an account or sign in to comment