18 hours ago18 hr On 28/09/2026 at 18:41, calxyum said:for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, iβm sorry but sheβs currently up to her neck in meetingsher understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupiedI'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xo
18 hours ago18 hr 20 minutes ago, Bror said:I'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xoThat deffo wasnβt on my yearly manifest for Persephonia
17 hours ago17 hr 1 hour ago, Bror said:I'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xoIn my world we call this a sellout x
16 hours ago16 hr Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))
16 hours ago16 hr 7 minutes ago, Bror said:Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))If you qualify
16 hours ago16 hr Author 3 minutes ago, HarryInnanen said:super hype for this month but why :oBecause of me? π₯Ή
15 hours ago15 hr 57 minutes ago, Bror said:Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ xNo.
15 hours ago15 hr 1 hour ago, Bror said:Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ xCan a girl not get her skates on and have a Q party?
13 hours ago13 hr Okay I'm gonna change my entry LMAO I hope you're ready xNEVERMIND I just realised it was sent to a spin off fml
13 hours ago13 hr 3 hours ago, Bror said:Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))Hehehe, we shall see. Let's hope soπ When was the last time, btw?
Create an account or sign in to comment