Jump to content

Featured Replies

Just now, maggotsforbrains said:

...I don't think this was intended to be a serious chart? 💀

I am very serious, I’ll have you know!!

IMG_6632.jpeg

But anyway have you Uplifted Tinashe yet? drink

  • Replies 307
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Classic Taylor blocking an up and coming band for another number one that she doesn’t need. It would’ve meant a lot more to Keo.

  • maggotsforbrains
    maggotsforbrains

    life's certainties: death, taxes and Mr. Brightside charting on the UK singles chart

  • How is it unfair if old music is still popular?

Posted Images

Just now, Mr. C. Joel said:

Not what her sales show though is it? There's plenty of other acts that just haven't managed to make an impact in the charts.

Again, I haven’t disputed her sales or chart positions so not sure why you are mentioning it again, however the fact remains in my opinion competition in her categories for the Brits is minimal.

Enjoy her hits and Brit’s and carry on with your stan posts for her and try not to worry about other people’s opinion of it differs from your own - you love her music I think it’s horrendous so we’re never going to agree.

Classic Taylor blocking an up and coming band for another number one that she doesn’t need.

It would’ve meant a lot more to Keo.

Tinashe scored a Top 40 album this week with Popstar at #35!

2 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

Again, I haven’t disputed her sales or chart positions so not sure why you are mentioning it again, however the fact remains in my opinion competition in her categories for the Brits is minimal.

Enjoy her hits and Brit’s and carry on with your stan posts for her and try not to worry about other people’s opinion of it differs from your own - you love her music I think it’s horrendous so we’re never going to agree.

I'm mentioning sales because you alluded to her not deserving awards (or being overhyped essentially) but clearly she's doing good numbers so her place / hype is warranted regardless if you think she's horrendous.

Oh trust me I'm not worried about anyone's opinion just find it odd that any mention of her you crop up 🤭

Edited by Mr. C. Joel

1 hour ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

I'm mentioning sales because you alluded to her not deserving awards (or being overhyped essentially) but clearly she's doing good numbers so her place / hype is warranted regardless if you think she's horrendous.

Oh trust me I'm not worried about anyone's opinion just find it odd that any mention of her you crop up 🤭

Doing ‘good’ sales doesn’t always equal quality music though - I’d debate 26k for a #1 single not being good but of course, my opinion. And I didn’t allude to anything - my opinion is she has zero competition due to the state of new music so will be the industry darling at the Brits because there is nobody else, equally she could sweep the board with competition too but we’ll never know magic

I find it odd that you’re so pressed that I comment on her and will likely continue to share my view on her new releases (great thing about forums), we can’t all stan over the latest female newbie. Remain unworried and ignore my comments about how much of a bore I find her music she’s released so far.

5 hours ago, musicfan97 said:

Classic Taylor blocking an up and coming band for another number one that she doesn’t need.

It would’ve meant a lot more to Keo.

A band going number 2 with their debut album is not a bad achievement, Taylors debut only went 81 amd look where she is

I'm quite happy Taylor managed to nab #1 however I'm very disappointed that Cleveland! Made it on to the chart and pink clouding didn't. Cleveland! Is one of Taylor's worst in a while.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.