Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 288
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Just so tired of her now it just feels never ending.

Posted Images

Probably one of my favourite albums of the year! So mad they were robbed of the number one by Taylor

2 minutes ago, TheSnake said:

My Songs... and Phoenix were rock though. Uma Thurman was like rockabilly and Young Volcanoes was poppier though.

I prefer 'Trapped' of his two hits.

I was thinking more Centuries and yeah, Young Volcanoes.

I would include most of the FOB tracks tbf, but there’s been loads of pop rock songs like those in the last decade the chart has ignored.

I know it’s new but would love to know if the extended first look has been a success so far - it’s essentially a carbon copy of what the charts will look like on Friday - the mids to the end of week chart offer very little movement atm.

Just now, WhoOdyssey said:

I was thinking more Centuries and yeah, Young Volcanoes.

I would include most of the FOB tracks tbf, but there’s been loads of pop rock songs like those in the last decade the chart has ignored.

even using the FOB example, twenty one pilots make similarly alt/pop-leaning music yet have never been allowed to chart at all

1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:

20 Alyssa Grace - bloodstream

i really like this song now ngl

Just now, 777666jason said:

Stupid song is decent enough but can we move on to pushing expectations 🙏

or maggots for brains 🤞

5 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

I know it’s new but would love to know if the extended first look has been a success so far - it’s essentially a carbon copy of what the charts will look like on Friday - the mids to the end of week chart offer very little movement atm.

Has Jack Saunders ever mentioned the First Look Show on the Official Chart Show ?

I don't think he has ever said " I will be back next Friday at 4 but you can see how next week's chart is shaping up on Sunday at 4. "

Aww thats her better song but the other one is clearly more memeable.

Edited by TheSnake

1 hour ago, mrpopquiz said:

week 526 for Mr Brightside on the top 100 - and probably another 526 to come !!

And a sales milestone of 8 million

I'M MOVIN TO THE SUN BOBABANSNAMANAABbANAABBANANA BASS OH YEAH NHEM 😃

Edited by maggotsforbrains

Looks like "Ain't In LA" has lost its chance to go to the top 10 officially.

Create an account or sign in to comment