Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 24
  • Views 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Still climbing on iTunes after over 24 hours. Up to 6! I’m monitoring it’s iTunes progression coz I highly doubt it’s gonna make a dent on streaming and will likely be falling away at some point toda

  • maggotsforbrains
    maggotsforbrains

    he gave it two plays and introduced it with an interview with JADE on air yesterday!

  • Those at the BBC, LOVE her. She’s been highlighted prominently on their shows and radio stations all throughout the TSB era! LOVE this for her!

Posted Images

NO WAYYYYYY!!!!!! She's honestly getting some HUGE gigs! Working with Hans Zimmer is insane!

Edited by Mr. C. Joel

I am blown away! JEEEEZUS!

Hans has long since been one of my top 3 composers but I never thought something like this would be possible.

Her vocals are just… wow. SING FOR ME JADE! SING! FOR! MEEEE!

  • Author

RAYE & hans zimmer have a collab for Blue Planet and then have a song together for RAYE’s 2nd album… when he’s on the 2nd album 👀

Jokes aside this is amazing, she sounds phenomenal

Coming for the “Best Song Written For Visual Media” GRAMMY in 2028.

IMG_7545.gif

But now I have an agenda for the Oscars properly in motion too.

Those at the BBC, LOVE her. She’s been highlighted prominently on their shows and radio stations all throughout the TSB era!

LOVE this for her!

This is just a stunning phenomenal piece of music i can just see the visual being absolute cinema

17 minutes ago, Tafty said:

Those at the BBC, LOVE her. She’s been highlighted prominently on their shows and radio stations all throughout the TSB era!

LOVE this for her!

"JADE at the BBC" when?? cheeseblock

Also I wonder if this song will be eligible for the Emmys. 👀

That moment from the 2 minut emark, henny, I am cheeseblock

I'm not exactly rushing back to it. Her voice is stunning but not very impactful as a track unfortunately.

Love! Great choice of artist for Blue Planet as her vocals are very sea siren on this!

2 hours ago, earthisturning said:

I'm not exactly rushing back to it. Her voice is stunning but not very impactful as a track unfortunately.

This, maybe it’ll grow. She sounds great and ethereal.

i died and was brought back to life in one listen. easily one of her best

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.