Jump to content

Featured Replies

Actually I blame Cascada for this week's top 39 again, its listed twice on the database.

 

Its current position is 18+18=???

Oh no it fell :( . Cheers anyway :D

  • Replies 142
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG no Solange :(

What did I tell you? :P

 

Hopefully it will appear later in the week.

Is Sharleen still top 40 please and where is she in the albums please ^_^
Is Sharleen still top 40 please and where is she in the albums please ^_^

 

Single not Top 39

 

Album down 3

 

Ooooh the #2 spot in the singles chart will be interesting/tight this week I think - wonder if The Verve's physicals will continue to hold up throughout the week?
Ooooh the #2 spot in the singles chart will be interesting/tight this week I think - wonder if The Verve's physicals will continue to hold up throughout the week?

 

Indeed - The Script could possibly be number 2 this week, as they are number 2 on itunes and their album version is climbing fast too it will be close for number 2.

Has Tiao Cruz & Sugababes version of "She's Like A Star" entered The Top 75 i jus downlaoded it really like it!.

Love Soloange!

Has Tiao Cruz & Sugababes version of "She's Like A Star" entered The Top 75 i jus downlaoded it really like it!.

Love Soloange!

I assume it's the top 40 Taio Cruz song on the first page. But not the Sugababes version.

Edited by Aaron™

  • Author
Has Tiao Cruz & Sugababes version of "She's Like A Star" entered The Top 75 i jus downlaoded it really like it!.

Love Soloange!

 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we don't even have a top 75 to answer your question, to be honest I don't even think it will chart.

 

DISTURBIA is now up to #4 on itunes, was #6 when i checked this morning!

I hate that Madcon song. It sounds like 'Crazy' part II to me.

 

I am very surprised Solange is underperforming, it is quite popular on radio. Maybe it'll climb as the week progresses or be a Gabrielle Cilmi type hit.

:o oh dear cascada are nearly out of the top 40

 

 

Oh no it fell :( . Cheers anyway :D

 

 

I know its a shame but they have done well to keep top 40 for a second week TBH :lol:

 

Fantastic first day sales for The Script - I was expecting only about 11k for first day sales but 17 :o :dance:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we don't even have a top 75 to answer your question, to be honest I don't even think it will chart.

It's a zillion times better than their new track though. :P :lol:

Sad that the DIRE Script will topple ABBA not deserved at all. Worse than Westlife pretending to be credible yet a load of bland nothingness that an average U2 album filler destroys at ease!

 

On the singles I'm surprised but pleased The Verve have outsold at least Kid Rock, although I wouldn't be too surprised if they switch positions by Sunday!

 

Colodplay are blatantly going back up to No1 if it’s already cannoned back into the top10.

Madcon are going to be a serious threat to Katy Perry in the coming weeks... ;)
Madcon are going to be a serious threat to Katy Perry in the coming weeks... ;)

 

:rofl:

Sad that the DIRE Script will topple ABBA not deserved at all. Worse than Westlife pretending to be credible yet a load of bland nothingness that an average U2 album filler destroys at ease!

 

On the singles I'm surprised but pleased The Verve have outsold at least Kid Rock, although I wouldn't be too surprised if they switch positions by Sunday!

 

Colodplay are blatantly going back up to No1 if it’s already cannoned back into the top10.

 

One question... Have you actually heard The Scripts album?

im hopimng with kylie finally having a video for the one that we can see it back in the top 75 at the least

 

great to see the script album doing so well its a great debut that i have really enjoyed so far,,

 

i hope the verve can get the number 1 in the singles,,as for me sara bareilles,gabriella calmi and katy perry all sound the same im getting tired of that style of music its flooded the charts this year

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.