Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
Are Cascada still 38 or totally out now Martin? :(

 

 

38-4=???

 

I blame Cascada for a top 39 again, its listed twice on the MW database :angry:

  • Replies 142
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yahoo: theyre up 4 from yesterday They'll be yo-yoing all week I think :dance:

i cant believe Rihanna is climbing :-(

 

i really wanted a #4 by sunday - then for it to eclipse DSTM in sales and position :-(

 

lifes a b**ch!

Eh? I thought Bloc Party was a shoo-in for Top 5...but they're languishing a way down there?

 

Just who is buying The Verve? Thirty-something's with a sunhat on their head and a reminiscent tear in their eye?

 

If Ocean Colour Scene put out a new track tomorrow would it hit the Top 5 too?

Eh? I thought Bloc Party was a shoo-in for Top 5...but they're languishing a way down there?

 

Just who is buying The Verve? Thirty-something's with a sunhat on their head and a reminiscent tear in their eye?

 

If Ocean Colour Scene put out a new track tomorrow would it hit the Top 5 too?

:( I'm annoyed at Bloc Party's position. I thought it would have done a lot better...it could still climb throughout the week.

 

And it's not only thirty-somethings buying the verve - I bought it and I'm only 17! :o

  • Author

Thursday Update Top 40 Only

 

Singles (Top 39 Only)

 

01 Katy Perry

02 Kid Rock

03 The Script

04 The Verve

05 Dizzee Rascal feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome

 

Top 10

06 Rihanna

07 Madcon

Coldplay

 

Top 15

Ida Maria

14 Bloc Party

 

Top 20

Nelly feat. Akon & Ashanti

 

Top 30

Spoon Harris & Obernik

Go Audio

Little Jackie

30 Solange

 

Top 40

Taio Cruz

The Script - We Cry :o

 

 

==================================

 

 

Albums

 

01 The Script

02 ABBA

03 Duffy

04 Noah & THe MacDonald

05 Coldplay

 

Top 10

Jane MacDonald

 

Top 20

Gabriella Cilmi

The Levellers

 

Top 30

Late Of The Pier

 

Top 40

Amy Winehouse - Frank

Kings Of Leon

 

 

NO SALES INFORMATION

Rihanna is doing AMAZINGLY well on Singles.

They won't need to relase it as an official single at this rate. I'd would like a physical though!

What's this, her 6th top 20 single from the same album :D

Edited by Glyn

Rihanna is doing AMAZINGLY well on Singles.

They won't need to relase it as an official single at this rate. I'd would like a physical though!

To the public it wouldn't really matter if a single is official or not, its just a song.

  • Author

I reckon Madcon will push Rihanna down a place by tomorrow.

 

Cascada are up another 3 places today

  • Author
Saturdays and Madonna are still top 20, Madonna's album top 20 and Rihanna's album still top 10
  • Author
Whats with this video of the week? I've never seen it before

:blink: Actually I ain't got a clue, I did not post them

:blink: Actually I ain't got a clue, I did not post them

LMAO maybe Jester? :P

  • Author
LMAO maybe Jester? :P

 

It's true, I came online this morning, and I thought what the fook, who posted them :blink: :mellow:

 

Disturbia is #1 in the states now.. knocked Perry to #3 with Chris Brown at #2

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.