August 13, 200818 yr well done to coldplay for going back into the top 10 with the most amazing song.
August 13, 200818 yr Author Wednesday Update Top 40 Only Singles (Top 39 Only) 01 Katy Perry 02 Kid Rock 03 The Script 04 The Verve 05 Dizzee Rascal feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome Top 10 06 Rihanna Madcon Coldplay Top 15 Ida Maria Top 20 16 Bloc Party Nelly feat. Akon & Ashanti Top 30 Spoon Harris & Obernik 29 Little Jackie Sara Bareilles Top 40 32 Solange Go Audio Taio Cruz ================================== Albums 01 The Script 02 ABBA 03 Noah & The Whale 04 Duffy 05 Coldplay Top 10 Jane MacDonald Top 20 The Levellers Gabriella Cilmi Top 30 Late Of The Pier Top 40 Amy Winehouse - Frank NO SALES INFORMATION
August 13, 200818 yr Singles (Top 39 Only) 02 Kid Rock 03 The Script 04 The Verve :nocheer: I can't believe two absolutely vile songs are above the amazingness of Love is Noise. :( Pleased Bloc Party are still climbing though Edited August 13, 200818 yr by CremeEgg
August 13, 200818 yr It's good to see Solange in the top 40, though it deserves more. :( Top 10 Jane MacDonald :lol: This is the one from Loose Women isn't it?
August 13, 200818 yr Has Keane been NCQd? Because its in the top 15 on iTunes. Maybe it'll enter later on in the week :unsure: (btw what does NCQd stand for? I've seen others using it to mean disqualified, but I've never know what it stands for!)
August 13, 200818 yr Author Has Keane been NCQd? Because its in the top 15 on iTunes. Maybe it'll enter later on in the week :unsure: (btw what does NCQd stand for? I've seen others using it to mean disqualified, but I've never know what it stands for!) That's a good question regarding Keane, I think the jury is still out on that, there is a thread topic somewhere on that. NCQd - non chart eligible
August 13, 200818 yr That's a good question regarding Keane, I think the jury is still out on that, there is a thread topic somewhere on that. NCQd - non chart eligible Ok thanks ^_^
August 13, 200818 yr Good for Solange, I'm sure she'll continue climbing the midweeks during the week :)
August 13, 200818 yr Author Do we have an update on Sharleen in both charts? top 10 in the albums, Not in the singles though
August 13, 200818 yr That's a good question regarding Keane, I think the jury is still out on that, there is a thread topic somewhere on that. NCQd - non chart eligible Don't wanna be picky but i assume the Q means its non-chart-qualified? Bloc Party have fell a lot since yesterday haven't they?
August 13, 200818 yr Don't wanna be picky but i assume the Q means its non-chart-qualified? Bloc Party have fell a lot since yesterday haven't they? I think they've climbed :unsure: I'm pretty sure they were lower than 16 yesterday
August 13, 200818 yr Sales must be pretty close between 2 to 4 Yeah I agree. Kid Rock and The Script are selling substantially more downloads (based on iTunes bars) which would suggest that The Verve went ahead yesterday on Monday physicals but have fallen behind today on (lack of) Tuesday physicals and less downloads. Do the Verve normally sell a lot of physicals on the Monday and then tail-off during the rest of the week?
August 13, 200818 yr Author I think they've climbed :unsure: I'm pretty sure they were lower than 16 yesterday they have climbed from 20
August 13, 200818 yr Are Cascada still 38 or totally out now Martin? :( And :dance at The Script overtaking The Verve but i cant help but think because Kid Rock is now above them too they must have REALLY c**p physical sales :o and so The Script are there by default :drama: Actually the Script should climb more soon they have Two versions (Album and single Version) in the iTunes Top 40 :dance:
Create an account or sign in to comment