Jump to content

Featured Replies

Shame their album couldn't have gone one place higher, then everything they've released so far (HSAB aside) would have peaked at #8.
  • Replies 356
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big enough fall for Rizzle Kicks, strange how it entered last week at no8 after being held back selling around 35-40k in comparison to the first single which rose to a peak of no8 probably selling more than 40k in the 6 week rise up the chart and I'm pretty sure 'Down with the Trumpets will out sell this overall.

15 :down: (from 10) Gym Class Heroes Feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts [D]

 

http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/012/706/0001270618_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 3-5-10-15 [4 wks]

 

Release date: 09-10-2011

Format: download only single

Label: Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Gym Class Heroes

2007 03 Cupid's Chokehold

2007 05 Clothes Off!!

2008 06 Cookie Jar (Gym Class Heroes Feat. The-Dream)

2011 03 Stereo Hearts (Gym Class Heroes Feat. Adam Levine)

 

Adam Levine

2005 22 Heard 'Em Say (Kanye West Feat. Adam Levine)

2011 03 Stereo Hearts (Gym Class Heroes Feat. Adam Levine)

 

Discussion Thread Here

14 :down: (from 11) Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/033/Music/2c/f4/68/mzi.cggkvtra.100x100-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 52-49-42-46-17-5-4-6-6-8-8-11-12-12-4-7-11-14 [18 wks]

 

Release date: 27-07-2010

Format: download only track

Label: Atlantic Recording Corp./WEA International Inc.

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2011 04 Jar Of Hearts

 

Discussion Thread Here

WOW no one posted anything between GCH and Christina Perri :o
Eurgh, will this song please DIE.

 

Thanks.

 

THIS.

Eurgh, will this song please DIE.

 

Thanks.

It looks like it's Immortal... Evanescence's My Immortal :P

Eurgh, will this song please DIE.

 

Thanks.

I quite liked it for a while but it's really getting overplayed now. I hate the way she rhymes back with back too.

WOW no one posted anything between GCH and Christina Perri :o

 

:lol:

 

I've noticed that happens a lot now. There seems to be a lot less interest in the chart countdown than when I first started reading here.

13 :ne: Lucenzo & Qwote Feat. Pitbull & Don Omar - Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51dQ49Hw0YL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 13 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 30-10-2011

Format: download only single

Label: Dance Nation Recordings

 

Video here (feat. Pitbull):

 

Video here (feat. Don Omar):

 

download track listing

1. Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (Radio Edit) by Lucenzo and Qwote Feat. Don Omar

2. Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (Big Ali Edit) by Lucenzo and Qwote

3. Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (UK Dancar Kuduro Edit) by Lucenzo and Qwote Feat. Pitbull

4. Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (Wideboys Remix) by Lucenzo and Qwote Feat. Pitbull

5. Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (UK Dancar Kuduro Extended Mix) by Lucenzo and Qwote Feat. Pitbull

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Lucenzo

2011 13 Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (Lucenzo & Qwote Feat. Pitbull & Don Omar)

 

Qwote

2011 13 Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (Lucenzo & Qwote Feat. Pitbull & Don Omar)

 

Pitbull

2006 49 Shake (Ying Yang Twins Feat. Pitbull)

2007 72 Crazy (Lumidee Feat. Pitbull)

2009 04 I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)

2009 09 Hotel Room Service

2009 40 Now I'm That Chick (Livvi Franc Feat. Pitbull)

2010 33 Shut It Down (Pitbull Feat. Akon)

2010 04 All Night Long (Alexandra Burke Feat. Pitbull)

2010 04 I Like It (Enrique Iglesias Feat. Pitbull)

2010 07 DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (Usher Feat. Pitbull)

2011 38 Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) (Pitbull Feat. T-Pain)

2011 01 On The Floor (Jennifer Lopez Feat. Pitbull)

2011 01 Give Me Everything (Pitbull Feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer)

2011 28 Rain Over Me (Pitbull Feat. Marc Anthony)

2011 40 Pass At Me (Timbaland Feat. Pitbull)

2011 13 Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (Lucenzo & Qwote Feat. Pitbull & Don Omar)

 

Don Omar

2011 13 Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (Lucenzo & Qwote Feat. Pitbull & Don Omar)

 

Discussion Thread Here

I'll post something about the GCH song - i know most will disagree but Adam Levine's vocals are quality in it, the reason I like the song!

Danza Kuduro :wub: SO glad this has crossed over to the UK, even if it's not as high as I expected it'd get. Hopefully it'll have a decent chart run.

 

Glad (and surprised) R1 are playing the original non-Pitbull version.

Edited by Bré

I quite liked it for a while but it's really getting overplayed now. I hate the way she rhymes back with back too.

 

TO BE FAIR, she's a singer, not a rapper, so it's not such a big deal what she rhymes. :lol:

Read all about it:

 

Bre in shocker for not posting the top 40 thread topic :o

  • Author
:lol:

 

I've noticed that happens a lot now. There seems to be a lot less interest in the chart countdown than when I first started reading here.

It goes up and down tbh - 15 pages is normal for most uneventful weeks, and things usually pick up towards xmas as more goes on with the charts.

Always nice to see a foreign language song in the chart :D

 

Not my favourite one ever admittedly but good to see that they still have a market nonetheless, if given a push.

I can't help thinking this would've done better in the summer :( amazing song though, good to see them not TOUCHING the English version
I'll post something about the GCH song - i know most will disagree but Adam Levine's vocals are quality in it, the reason I like the song!

 

Agreed 100% :wub:

 

Also I don't really like Danza Kuduro but I'm really glad it's a hit :D

 

Edit: What gooddelta said.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.