November 6, 201114 yr Is it just me, or is Cher graduallyt turning into Johnny Robinson in this interview?
November 6, 201114 yr Is it just me, or is Cher graduallyt turning into Johnny Robinson in this interview? Her initial "oooh" was the start of it.
November 6, 201114 yr Author 6 (from 12) Ed Sheeran - Lego House [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/ASYLUM21CD.JPG Chart Run: 71-30-18-12-6 [5 wks] Release date: 14-11-2011 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: ASYLUM21CD Label: atlantic Video here: c4BLVznuWnU Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 03 The A Team 2011 04 You Need Me I Don't Need You 2011 06 Lego House Album Discussion Here
November 6, 201114 yr Boo @ MLJ keeping this gorgeous song out of the top 5 :( Hopefully this won't be its peak but I have a feeling it will be.
November 6, 201114 yr I prefer Lego House to The A Team. Lego House isn't as boring as it sounds imo.
November 6, 201114 yr Gobsmacked but ecstatic Maroon 5 have remained top 5-thought they'd lose it last minute. They'll probably go 5-11 next week but I don't really care-I assume it's now the longest running top 5 hit of the year so far.
November 6, 201114 yr Gobsmacked but ecstatic Maroon 5 have remained top 5-thought they'd lose it last minute. They'll probably go 5-11 next week but I don't really care-I assume it's now the longest running top 5 hit of the year so far. I think it's been the longest running top 5 hit of the year for a couple of weeks now. I think it'll be #8 or #9 this week but it's looking good for this being its last top 10 week. If it does drop out of the top 10 this week then I shall SHUT UP ABOUT IT FOREVER. Edited November 6, 201114 yr by Bré
November 6, 201114 yr 5 (from 5) Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Fh-U6RmPL._AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 3-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-5-5 [12 wks] Release date: 14-08-2011 Format: download only single Label: Polydor Video here: iEPTlhBmwRg Chart history (Year peak title): Maroon 5 2004 13 Harder To Breathe 2004 03 This Love 2004 04 She Will Be Loved 2004 27 Sunday Morning 2005 39 Must Get Out 2007 02 Makes Me Wonder 2007 33 Wake Up Call 2007 44 Won't Go Home Without You 2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Marron 5 Feat. Rihanna) 2010 30 Misery 2011 02 Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera) Christina Aguilera 1999 01 Genie In A Bottle 1999 03 What A Girl Wants 2000 19 I Turn To You 2000 08 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) 2001 04 Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (Ricky Martin With Christina Aguilera) 2001 01 Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & P!nk) 2002 01 Dirrty (Christina Aguilera Feat. Redman) 2003 01 Beautiful 2003 03 Fighter 2003 06 Can't Hold Us Down (Christina Aguilera Feat. Lil' Kim) 2003 09 The Voice Within 2004 04 Car Wash (Christina Aguilera Feat. Missy Elliott) 2004 05 Tilt Ya Head Back (Nelly And Christina Aguilera) 2006 02 Ain't No Other Man 2006 11 Hurt 2006 08 Tell Me (P Diddy Feat. Christina Aguilera) 2007 17 Candyman 2008 14 Keeps Gettin' Better 2010 12 Not Myself Tonight 2010 75 Express 2011 02 Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera) Discussion Thread Here
November 6, 201114 yr HOW is this still popular?!!! It sounded dated from the first moment I heard it!
November 6, 201114 yr On the subject of Kuduro, it's a shame 'Sound Of Kuduro' by Buraka Som Sistema featuring M.I.A (and some other people) wasn't a hit a few years back :( 4CkXhtw7UNk Buraka Som Sistema are great! They just realeased a new album. Edited November 6, 201114 yr by N-S
November 6, 201114 yr so that means the top 5 are all collaborations! (one extremely pointless one it must be said)
November 6, 201114 yr Author 4 Cher Lloyd Feat. Mike Posner - With Ur Love [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697977862.JPG Chart Run: 4 [1 wk] Release date: 31-10-2011 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697977862 Label: epic Video here: axpO86pGHAM Chart history (Year peak title): Cher Lloyd 2011 01 Swagger Jagger 2011 04 With Ur Love (Cher Lloyd Feat. Mike Posner) Mike Posner 2010 05 Cooler Than Me 2011 04 With Ur Love (Cher Lloyd Feat. Mike Posner) Discussion Thread Here
November 6, 201114 yr "Moves Like Jagger" - still considerably the best record in the Top 5. I agree, though Rihanna comes close for me. The rest are utter tripe though.
November 6, 201114 yr Oh dear at Cher dropping from 1 to 4 over the week. On the upside, Labrinth still top 3 :cheer:
November 6, 201114 yr I'm glad this is only #4. It's just awful. I could at least see why Swagger Jagger appealed to people (children, those with limited brain capacity) but this is just terrible. There's nothing to it and goes nowhere.
Create an account or sign in to comment