Jump to content

Featured Replies

TO BE FAIR, she's a singer, not a rapper, so it's not such a big deal what she rhymes. :lol:

Eh? I don't see why that makes any difference, it's lyrical laziness either way...

 

Still, there are far worse songs in the chart so I won't dwell on it.

  • Replies 356
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see what positions the Top 10 will be in order with songs switching places on iTunes all week!

12 :up: (from 15) Lana Del Rey - Video Games [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/STRVS008.JPG

 

Chart Run: 9-15-12 [3 wks]

 

Release date: 17-10-2011

Format: SS [7" only]

Catalogue Number: STRVS008

Label: strangerrecords

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Video Games

2. Blue Jeans

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2011 09 Video Games

 

Discussion Thread Here

It goes up and down tbh - 15 pages is normal for most uneventful weeks, and things usually pick up towards xmas as more goes on with the charts.

 

I remember thread used to get like 40 pages when I first joined though. But now it's normally between 10 and 20. I might've just been imagining that though.

So, has this been huge in Europe then?

Yep pretty much!

Nice to see this climb. Gives me a really wintery feel. I hope it hangs around over Christmas.
'Try Fireworks With Me' is a mash-up waiting to happen
TO BE FAIR, she's a singer, not a rapper, so it's not such a big deal what she rhymes.

 

 

A million per cent wrong. Who cares what rappers rabbit on about? You can't make out the lyrics half of the time anyway.

Video Games :wub:

Totally agree a real gem in the chart! :wub:

Lana Del Rey is soooooo like OH MAH GAHD :mellow:

 

I love this song but I can't associate how she talks with the track at all...

  • Author
I remember thread used to get like 40 pages when I first joined though. But now it's normally between 10 and 20. I might've just been imagining that though.

40 pages is historically an exception - it has always averaged 15/20 pages most weeks.

Lana :wub:

 

Still miles ahead of anything else in the chart (possible exception for Florence) and still sounding so out of place among everything else...

Yay Lana! Nice to see she didn't go into freefall. Hopefully she holds up next week too.
Eh? I don't see why that makes any difference, it's lyrical laziness either way...

 

Still, there are far worse songs in the chart so I won't dwell on it.

 

I suppose. I also agree that there's worse in the chart atm. :lol:

 

Video Games isn't one though. I really quite like this song.

I remember thread used to get like 40 pages when I first joined though. But now it's normally between 10 and 20. I might've just been imagining that though.

 

 

How much did it get during the christmas chart in 2009? Must have been around 50?

 

BTW Video Games is :wub:

  • Author
How much did it get during the christmas chart in 2009? Must have been around 50?

 

BTW Video Games is :wub:

Yes, upwards of 50 pages (46 I think?) - that was a record!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.