Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 356
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww I really like 'With Ur Love', so much better than the complete mess that was 'Swagger Jagger'. I'd hope it'd have longevity, but I really doubt it.

I thought Cher would get #3. :( Still done okay though I think. I predict for the top 3:

 

1. Professor Green

2. Rihanna

3. Labrinth

 

I'd be SO happy if Labrinth shocked us all and went to #1 though. :lol:

There's no Mike Posner solo version of this is there? Thought not :(
Ouch, this was 2 in the mids :o I'd imagine the sales will be very close!

#1 for the first couple...

Well I'm glad Cher is not top 3 but to be fair, this is not a bad track. I think though Mike Posner's part is really pointless in the song.

3 :down: (from 2) Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51e18l-ecNL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 2-3 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 23-10-2011

Format: download only single

Label: Syco Music

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

1. Earthquake (Radio Edit)

2. Earthquake (Explicit Full Version)

3. Earthquake (Benny Benassi Explicit Remix)

4. Earthquake (Gareth Wyn Remix)

5. Earthquake (Noisia Remix)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Labrinth

2010 02 Frisky (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth)

2010 03 Let The Sun Shine

2011 59 Let It Go (Devlin Feat. Labrinth)

2011 40 We Bring The Stars Out (Live From The BRITs) (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth And Eric Turner)

2011 02 Earthquake (Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah)

 

Tinie Tempah

2010 01 Pass Out

2010 02 Frisky (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth)

2010 01 Written In The Stars (Tinie Tempah Feat. Eric Turner)

2010 04 Miami 2 Ibiza (Swedish House Mafia Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2010 14 Wonderman (Tinie Tempah Feat. Ellie Goulding)

2010 11 Invincible (Tinie Tempah Feat. Kelly Rowland)

2010 22 Game Over (Tinchy Stryder, Giggs, Professor Green, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example & Chipmunk)

2010 10 Eyes Wide Shut (JLS Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2011 40 We Bring The Stars Out (Live From The BRITs) (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth And Eric Turner)

2011 33 Simply Unstoppable (Yes Remix)

2011 39 Hitz (Chase & Status Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2011 24 Til I'm Gone (Tinie Tempah Feat. Wiz Khalifa)

2011 02 Earthquake (Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah)

 

Discussion Thread Here

no5 for Maroon 5 - thats over 800k sales now in 12 weeks, assuming the no5 this week sold at least 40k!
Earthquake :wub: :wub: :wub: I look forward to seeing the sales of this, hoping for around 75k or so.

Edited by Bré

This song is INCREDIBLE!!! :dance:

 

Labrinth is arguably the most talented person in the charts, so I'm happy for him doing so well. :wub:

Well I'm glad Cher is not top 3 but to be fair, this is not a bad track. I think though Mike Posner's part is really pointless in the song.

 

It's the one thing that stops me loving the song! There is a proper middle 8, why was there any need for his awful rap? And his face is so annoying in the video! Hate him.

Best song in the top forty [period] :wub: Glad this has become such a huge hit for the pair - I loved 'Let the Sun Shine' too, but this is just on another level :D
  • Author

2 :up: (from 3) Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hd00gYDiL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-1-1-3-2 [5 wks]

 

Release date: 22-09-11

Format: download only single

Label: The Island Def Jam Music Group

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Rihanna

2005 02 Pon De Replay

2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want

2006 02 S.O.S.

2006 02 Unfaithful

2006 17 We Ride

2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z)

2007 05 Shut Up And Drive

2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo)

2007 04 Don't Stop The Music

2008 01 Take A Bow

2008 03 Disturbia

2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna)

2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna)

2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake)

2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West)

2009 02 Russian Roulette

2009 45 Wait Your Turn

2010 42 Hard (Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy)

2010 02 Rude Boy

2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna)

2010 14 Te Amo

2010 02 Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Feat. Rihanna)

2010 01 Only Girl (In The World)

2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna Feat. Drake)

2010 03 S&M

2010 06 Who's That Chick? (David Guetta Feat. Rihanna)

2011 15 All Of The Lights (Kanye West Feat. Rihanna & Various Artists)

2011 08 California King Bed

2011 54 Man Down

2011 15 Cheers (Drink To That)

2011 16 Fly (Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna)

2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris)

2011 33 Princess Of China (Coldplay Feat. Rihanna)

 

Calvin Harris

2007 10 Acceptable In The 80s

2007 03 The Girls

2007 43 Merrymaking At My Place

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Featuring Calvin Harris And Chrome)

2009 01 I'm Not Alone

2009 03 Ready For The Weekend (Calvin Harris Feat. Mary Pearce)

2009 18 Flashback

2010 27 You Used To Hold Me

2011 02 Bounce (Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis)

2011 02 Feel So Close

2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris)

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_76.jpg

First time I've heard Earthquake and I'm quite liking it, especially the little vocal breakdown bit.

1 :left: (from 1) Professor Green Feat. Emeli Sandé - Read All About It [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41agD6SHgOL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-1 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 23-10-2011

Format: download only single

Label: EMI UK

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

1. Read All About It (feat. Emeli Sandé)

2. Read All About It (Instrumental)

3. Read All About It (Cahill Remix) [feat. Emeli Sandé]

4. Read All About It (Nu:Tone Remix) [feat. Emeli Sandé]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Professor Green

2010 03 I Need You Tonight (Professor Green Feat. Ed Drewett)

2010 05 Just Be Good To Green (Professor Green Feat. Lily Allen)

2010 29 Monster (Professor Green Feat. Example)

2010 22 Game Over (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Chipmunk, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example, Professor Green & Giggs)

2010 31 Jungle (Professor Green Feat. Maverick Sabre)

2011 52 In The Air (True Tiger Feat. Professor Green & Maverick Sabre)

2011 01 Read All About It (Professor Green Feat. Emeli Sandé)

 

Emeli Sandé

2009 06 Diamond Rings (Chipmunk Feat. Emeli Sandé)

2010 08 Never Be Your Woman (Naughty Boy Presents Wiley feat. Emeli Sandé)

2011 02 Heaven

2011 01 Read All About It (Professor Green Feat. Emeli Sandé)

 

Album Discussion Here

:left: 1 [1] // Professor Green feat. Emeli Sandé - Read All About It [2nd week]

[1-1]

from the album At Your Inconvenience [#3]

 

:up: 2 [3] // Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love [5th week]

[1-1-1-3-2]

from the upcoming album Talk That Talk [N/A]

 

:down: 3 [2] // Labrinth feat. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake [2nd week]

[2-3]

from the upcoming album The Gallery [N/A]

 

:ne: 4 [*] // Cher Lloyd feat. Mike Posner - With Ur Love [1st week]

[4]

from the upcoming album Sticks + Stones [N/A]

 

:left: 5 [5] // Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger [12th week]

[3-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-5-5]

from the album Hands All Over [#15]

 

:up: 6 [12] // Ed Sheeran - Lego House [6th week {4th top 40}]

[98-x(2)-71-30-18-12-6]

from the album + [#8]

 

:left: 7 [7] // LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It [7th week {6th top 40}]

[60-x(9)-20-7-5-8-7-7]

from the album Sorry For Party Rocking [#40]

 

:down: 8 [6] // Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go [5th week]

[20-7-3-6-8]

from the upcoming album Moonchild [N/A]

 

:down: 9 [4] // Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All [3rd week]

[6-4-9]

from the album Stronger [#14]

 

:up: 10 [13] // David Guetta feat. Usher - Without You [10th week {8th top 40}]

[56-55-31-19-18-15-16-10-13-10]

from the album Nothing But The Beat [#29]

 

:down: 11 [9] // The Wanted - Lightning [3rd week]

[2-9-11]

from the upcoming album Battleground [N/A]

 

:up: 12 [15] // Lana Del Rey - Video Games [3rd week]

[9-15-12]

from her upcoming first album [N/A]

 

:ne: 13 [**] // Lucenzo and Qwote feat. Pitbull and Don Omar - Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) [1st week]

[13]

from the upcoming album Meet The Orphans [N/A]

 

:down: 14 [11] // Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts [20th week {14th top 40}]

[90-x(4)-91-52-49-42-46-17-5-4-6-6-8-8-11-12-12-4-7-11-14]

from the album Lovestrong. [#33]

 

:down: 15 [10] // Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts [4th week]

[3-5-10-15]

from the upcoming album The Papercut Chronicles II [N/A]

 

:down: 16 [8] // Rizzle Kicks - When I Was A Youngster [2nd week]

[8-16]

from the album Stereo Typical [#9]

 

:down: 17 [14] // Coldplay - Paradise [2nd week]

[14-17]

from the album Mylo Xyloto [#2]

 

:ne: 18 [**] // Nicole Scherzinger - Try With Me [1st week]

[18]

from the album Killer Love [not top 40]

 

:down: 19 [17] // Sean Paul feat. Alexis Jordan - Got 2 Luv U [3rd week]

[11-17-19]

from his upcoming fifth album [N/A]

 

:down: 20 [16] // Cobra Starship feat. Sabi - You Make Me Feel… [2nd week]

[16-20]

from the album Night Shades [not top 40]

 

:up: 21 [36] // Adele - Set Fire To The Rain [27th week {21st top 40}]

[79-44-69-99-x(1)-83-46-25-23-21-12-11-11-12-13-13-14-17-15-20-21-25-26-26-29-38-36-21]

from the album 21 [#7]

 

:down: 22 [20] // Ed Sheeran - The A Team [21st week]

[3-5-6-3-3-3-4-4-7-6-9-13-18-14-7-11-13-9-14-20-22]

from the album + [#8]

 

:down: 23 [18] // One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful [8th week]

[1-3-5-4-10-12-18-23]

from the upcoming album Up All Night [N/A]

 

:down: 24 [21] // Sak Noel - Loca People [6th week]

[1-3-8-13-21-24]

non-album single [N/A]

 

:down: 25 [23] // Dappy - No Regrets [7th week]

[1-4-6-12-15-23-25]

from the upcoming album No Regrets [N/A]

 

:up: 26 [57] // Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out [5th week {2nd top 40}]

[27-48-50-57-26]

from the album Ceremonials [#1]

 

:down: 27 [26] // James Morrison - I Won’t Let You Go [7th week]

[5-6-8-15-20-26-27]

from the album The Awakening [#17]

 

:up: 28 [29] // The Calling - Wherever You Will Go [19th week {13th top 40}]

[64-3-6-8-12-16-17-20-27-36-49-71-x(454)-92-44-51-x(16)-57-25-16-29-28]

from the album Camino Palmero [not top 40]

 

:down: 29 [19] // Bruno Mars - Runaway Baby [2nd week]

[19-29]

from the album Doo-Wops & Hooligans [#11]

 

:down: 30 [24] // Bruno Mars - Marry You [22nd week {13th top 40}]

[66-100-x(4)-62-41-65-88-x(4)-96-94-x(12)-68-28-18-11-12-14-13-16-14-19-24-30-24-30]

from the album Doo-Wops & Hooligans [#11]

 

:down: 31 [22] // Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds - AKA… What A Life! [8th week {5th top 40}]

[20-30-41-50-55-24-22-31]

from the album Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds [#4]

 

:down: 32 [25] // Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna - Fly [10th week {9th top 40}]

[67-38-26-23-24-16-19-17-25-32]

from the album Pink Friday [not top 40]

 

:ne: 33 [**] // Birdy - People Help The People [1st week]

[33]

from the upcoming album Birdy [N/A]

 

:down: 34 [28] // Goo Goo Dolls - Iris [12th week {7th top 40}]

[50-x(49)-26-43-x(551)-98-x(4)-99-x(24)-99-x(54)-3-5-11-26-28-34]

from the album Dizzy Up The Girl [not top 40]

 

:up: 35 [39] // Beyoncé - Countdown [4th week {2nd top 40}]

[77-49-39-35]

from the album 4 [not top 40]

 

:down: 36 [30] // Olly Murs feat. Rizzle Kicks - Heart Skips A Beat [11th week]

[1-3-6-4-8-8-11-14-28-30-36]

from the upcoming album In Case You Didn’t Know [N/A]

 

:down: 37 [34] // Pixie Lott - All About Tonight [9th week]

[1-3-6-9-14-22-33-34-37]

from the upcoming album Young Foolish Happy [N/A]

 

:down: 38 [32] // Delilah - Go [9th week {8th top 40}]

[59-33-21-17-17-18-25-32-38]

from her upcoming first album [N/A]

 

:down: 39 [31] // Nicki Minaj - Super Bass [26th week {20th top 40}]

[46-50-31-22-19-17-15-12-13-12-12-10-8-11-15-23-24-34-42-45-51-48-21-31-31-39]

from the album Pink Friday [not top 40]

 

:re: 40 [RE] // Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T. [21st week {13th top 40}]

[89-29-12-5-3-7-6-7-12-19-23-32-40-42-48-58-72-83-90-100-x(13)-40]

from the album Teenage Dream [#21]

 

Meh.

Edited by Bré

Pro Green still number 1 :D I hope Rihanna can keep JLS off there next week, as unlikely as that is

 

I must admit, Earthquake has grown on me a lot! :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.