Jump to content

Featured Replies

27 :up: (from 64) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/4773422.JPG

 

Chart Run 1994/1995: 5-2-2-2-8-28-50-51-xx(5 wks)-59 [9 wks]

Chart Run 2007: 46-23-8-4-6-20 [6 wks]

Chart Run 2008: 59-45-37-17-12-17-25 [7 wks]

Chart Run 2009: 51-29-19-21-18 [5 wks]

Chart Run 2010: 48-22-23-25-31 [6 wks]

 

Chart Run: 64-27 [2 wks]

 

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

1990 09 Vision Of Love

1990 37 Love Takes Time

1991 38 Someday

1991 54 There's Got To Be A Way

1991 17 Emotions

1992 20 Can't Let Go

1992 17 Make It Happen

1992 02 I'll Be There

1993 09 Dreamlover

1993 07 Hero

1994 01 Without You

1994 08 Anytime You Need A Friend

1994 03 Endless Love (Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey)

1994 02 All I Want For Christmas Is You

1995 04 Fantasy

1995 06 One Sweet Day (Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men)

1996 04 Open Arms

1996 03 Always Be My Baby

1997 03 Honey

1997 22 Butterfly

1998 04 My All

1998 04 When You Believe (Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston)

1999 16 I Still Believe

1999 05 Heartbreaker

2000 10 Thank God I Found You (Mariah Carey Feat. Joe & 98 Degrees)

2000 01 Against All Odds (Mariah Carey Feat. Westlife)

2001 12 Loverboy (Mariah Carey Feat. Cameo)

2001 32 Never Too Far / Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)

2002 08 Through The Rain

2003 17 Boy (I Need You) (Mariah Carey Feat. Cam'ron)

2003 03 I Know What You Want (Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey Feat. The Flipmode Squad)

2005 04 It's Like That

2005 02 We Belong Together

2005 09 Shake It Off / Get Your Number

2005 11 Don't Forget About Us

2006 27 Say Somethin' (Mariah Carey Feat. Snoop Dogg)

2008 05 Touch My Body

2008 30 Bye Bye

2008 67 Hero {2008 DL}

2009 52 Obsessed

2009 19 I Want To Know What Love Is

  • Replies 346
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read that Slow Moving Millie was married to Colin Farrell for 5 months in 2001. Lucky cow :heehee:

 

Really? How random! How did you find that out? :o

 

I would never have thought that an up-and-coming singer/songwriter would be married to a Hollywood actor 10 years previously! :lol:

Edited by Griff

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!!! :cheer: :dance: :yahoo: :heart: :w00t: :wub: :D
Reggie's HATRED for this song reminds me of Janet Devlin's HATRED for Christmas itself.
Wow, The Pogues debut higher than Mariah? That never happens, does it?

 

They entered the top 100 higher last year (Mariah re-overtook when they both went top 40, then Pogues re-re-overtook and peaked higher ultimately). I think this may be the first time they've entered the top 40 higher though!

Really? How random? How did you find that out? :o

 

I would never have thought that an up-and-coming singer/songwriter would be married to a Hollywood actor 10 years previously! :lol:

 

Wikipedia. But it does say it on IMDB too...

 

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!!! :cheer: :dance: :yahoo: :heart: :w00t: :wub: :D

 

THIS :heart:

26 :up: (from 31) Katy Perry - The One That Got Away [D]

 

http://i52.tinypic.com/2qdtloj_th.jpg

 

Chart Run: 22-55-61-62-37-31-26 [7 wks]

 

Format: download only track

Label: Capitol Records

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2008 01 I Kissed A Girl

2008 04 Hot N Cold

2009 27 Thinking Of You

2009 19 Waking Up In Vegas

2009 03 Starstrukk (3OH!3 Feat. Katy Perry)

2010 03 If We Ever Meet Again (Timbaland Featuring Katy Perry)

2010 01 California Gurls (Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg)

2010 02 Teenage Dream

2010 03 Firework

2011 03 E.T. (Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West)

2011 09 Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)

2011 22 The One That Got Away

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_185.png

The One That Got Away :wub:

'All I Want for Christmas'! :wub: My ultimate favourite Christmas song - I'm so pleased that it looks like it'll outpeak its position from last year so soon as well! Also happy that Beyoncé has another top 40 from '4' - hopefully top 15 after tonight's show :D Disappointed for Rebecca's single, but I hope the album will be a big seller at least :(

 

EDIT: Also a HURRAH for 'The One That Got Away''s resurgence! I thought it was going to bomb straight after its The X Factor boost, but luckily the stunning video has saved it :wub:

Edited by THEO.

Joe McElderry

wooop!! Found out first week sales for classic christmas bigger than classic!! U guys get better and better!! :D thankyou!! X

 

:)

:up: 26 [31] // Katy Perry - The One That Got Away [7th week {4th top 40}]

[22-55-61-62-37-31-26]

from the album Teenage Dream

 

:up: 27 [64] // Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You [37th week {25th top 40}]

[5-2-2-2-8-28-50-x(6)-59-x(662)-78-46-23-8-4-6-20-x(45)-59-45-37-17-12-17-25-x(46)-77-51-29-19-21-18-x(46)-96-48-22-23-...

...-25-31-x(46)-100-64-27]

from the album Merry Christmas

 

:up: 28 [54] // Beyoncé - Love On Top [4th week {1st top 40}]

[75-x(10)-87-54-28]

from the album 4

 

:down: 29 [21] // Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All [7th week]

[6-4-9-15-21-21-29]

from the album Stronger

 

:down: 30 [10] // Rebecca Ferguson - Nothing’s Real But Love [2nd week]

[10-30]

from the upcoming album Heaven

 

:up: 31 [34] // Slow Moving Millie - Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want [3rd week]

[36-34-31]

from the upcoming album Renditions

 

:down: 32 [24] // Lana Del Rey - Video Games [7th week]

[9-15-12-13-19-24-32]

from the upcoming album Born To Die

 

:left: 33 [33] // Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out [9th week {6th top 40}]

[27-48-50-57-26-12-23-33-33]

from the album Ceremonials

 

:down: 34 [30] // Ed Sheeran - The A Team [25th week]

[3-5-6-3-3-3-4-4-7-6-9-13-18-14-7-11-13-9-14-20-22-28-26-30-34]

from the album +

 

:down: 35 [29] // Loick Essien - Me Without You [4th week]

[14-22-29-35]

from the upcoming album Identity

 

:up: 36 [52] // Example - Midnight Run [3rd week {1st top 40}]

[54-52-36]

from the album Playing In The Shadows

 

:down: 37 [22] // JLS - Take A Chance On Me [4th week]

[2-8-22-37]

from the album Jukebox

 

:down: 38 [32] // Christina Perri - A Thousand Years [4th week]

[52-39-32-38]

from the OST to The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn, Pt. 1

 

:down: 39 [35] // Bruno Mars - Marry You [26th week {16th top 40}]

[66-100-x(4)-62-41-65-88-x(4)-96-94-x(12)-68-28-18-11-12-14-13-16-14-19-24-30-24-30-31-44-35-39]

from the album Doo-Wops & Hooligans

 

:down: 40 [39] // Rihanna - You Da One [2nd week]

[39-40]

from the album Talk That Talk

 

-x-

 

Should have prepped that Mariah chart run earlier :P

Edited by Bré

Joe McElderry

wooop!! Found out first week sales for classic christmas bigger than classic!! U guys get better and better!! :D thankyou!! X

 

:)

 

Album sales should be very high this week :D

 

I like how your sig is centred Theo - is it intended to look like that? :lol:

Joe McElderry

wooop!! Found out first week sales for classic christmas bigger than classic!! U guys get better and better!! :D thankyou!! X

 

:)

 

You beat me to it was just about to post this! Fantastic. Think sales will go up too once he gets on the Telly etc :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.