April 21, 201313 yr I'm loving the new colour for Admin, Jester and Dandu! That was Dandy* and his teal obsession! Makes things easier for my colour-blindness too!
April 21, 201313 yr Have heard this being compared to 'Die Young'. I can see that completely. Crap. Moving on.
April 21, 201313 yr First time listening, and this sounds quite decent. Definitely the best i've heard from hashtagwillpower (after Scream and Shout of course).
April 21, 201313 yr That was Dandy* and his teal obsession! Makes things easier for my colour-blindness too! btw will there be an admin without a . ever? :lol:
April 21, 201313 yr This new will.i.am song is great even though it reminds me of Die Young be Ke$ha. Wouldn't mind this being an official single.
April 21, 201313 yr Will.I.Am/Miley is kinda growing on me. :blush: I think it'll sound good in the summer.
April 21, 201313 yr btw will there be an admin without a . ever? :lol: There is a group without a . - but with a dot is "Root Admin" which is a different group. Or something.
April 21, 201313 yr Wasn't overly keen at the beginning, but it picks up throughout and gets quite catchy. Not liking the cliche sexual innuendos or the outro.
April 21, 201313 yr 33 (from 24) The Script - If You Could See Me Now [D] http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/070/Music/v4/2e/ce/f5/2ecef54a-557b-44c8-ef06-2ae4bb176ac1/886443468153.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 36-26-20-22-23-27-26-24-33 [9 wks] Format: download only track Label: Epic/Phonogenic Video here: SGlkwKA-t_4 Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 15 We Cry -1- 2008 02 The Man Who Can't Be Moved -2- 2008 21 Breakeven -3- 2009 47 Talk You Down -4- 2010 04 For The First Time -1- 2010 42 Nothing -2- 2012 01 Hall Of Fame (The Script Feat. will.i.am) -1- 2012 32 Six Degrees Of Seperation -2- 2013 20 If You Could See Me Now -3- Discussion Thread Here
April 21, 201313 yr What a weird outro, didn't see that coming :lol: Exactly what i thought :lol: Not getting the Die Young comparisons though. Mainly because Ke$ha >>>>> Still love this Script songs loadsa.
April 21, 201313 yr Absolutely love Fall Down :wub: I love Mileys tone, the little minx! In fact I have loved everything from will.i.am so far except T.H.E.
April 21, 201313 yr Absolutely love Fall Down :wub: I love Mileys tone, the little minx! In fact I have loved everything from will.i.am so far except T.H.E. ... and T.H.E. won't be on the album :kink:
April 21, 201313 yr There is a group without a . - but with a dot is "Root Admin" which is a different group. Or something. Which reminds me, that . is due for a rebrand too...
April 21, 201313 yr Bizarre outro for 'Fall Down', almost sounded like a classical music sample. There's a proper one of those to come later of course :P
Create an account or sign in to comment