April 21, 201313 yr I would like Daft Punk at 3 today so we potentially have an all new top 3 for the first time in ages (anyone know when the last time was?). One Direction, Bruno Mars and Little Mix last November I think. :)
April 21, 201313 yr W/E 24.11.12- Olly Murs, Girls Aloud and Little Mix :D Ah thanks Barry. Not that long ago then!
April 21, 201313 yr Author Wasn't it 'Little Things' - One Direction, 'Locked Out of Heaven' - Bruno Mars and 'DNA' - Little Mix? Yes this is the one I was thinking of- 24.11.12!
April 21, 201313 yr I'd also like to see Daft Punk at #3 for the reason Jester pointed out + securing a top-3 place instantly would be brilliant!
April 21, 201313 yr W/E 24.11.12- Olly Murs, Girls Aloud and Little Mix :D Never happened. I believe you're getting that week (Olly and GA top 2) confused with the previous week (which was an all new top 3 with Little Mix at #3 - but the top 2 were One Direction and Bruno Mars). :P EDIT: Oh I see this has already been addressed. Edited April 21, 201313 yr by Braydeux
April 21, 201313 yr 8 new entries! That would be Psy, Daft Punk, will.i.am, Rudimental, Clean Bandit, Mat Zo, who else?
April 21, 201313 yr 8 new entries! That would be Psy, Daft Punk, will.i.am, Rudimental, Clean Bandit, Mat Zo, who else? will.i.am/Miley Cyrus and Little Mix :) Edited April 21, 201313 yr by connor111
April 21, 201313 yr 8 new entries! That would be Psy, Daft Punk, will.i.am, Rudimental, Clean Bandit, Mat Zo, who else? Little Mix + Another
April 21, 201313 yr 8 new entries! That would be Psy, Daft Punk, will.i.am, Rudimental, Clean Bandit, Mat Zo, who else? Little Mix and will.i.am again I would say ;)
April 21, 201313 yr 3- WE ARE YOUNG- Fun Ft Janelle Monae (67,777) 4- ORDINARY PEOPLE- John Legend (49,895) 5- LASERLIGHT- Jessie J Ft David Guetta (38,983) 6- SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW- Gotye Ft Kimbra (38,057) 7- SO GOOD- B.o.B (36,478) 8- STARSHIPS- Nicki Minaj (34,700)* Jesus an atrocious Top 10! Gotye and John being the best songs at about 6/10. 2008 1- 4 MINUTES- Madonna Ft Justin Timberlake (40,634) 2- AMERICAN BOY- Estelle Ft Kanye West (33,728) 3- BLACK & GOLD- Sam Sparro (30,774) 4- LOW- Flo Rida (24,600)* 5- CRY FOR YOU- September (24,428) 6- LOVE IN THE CLUB- Usher Ft Young Jeezy (17,859) 9- THE AGE OF THE UNDERSTATEMENT- Last Shadow Puppets (12,957) :heart: :heart: 10- ALWAYS WHERE I NEED TO BE- The Kooks (12,200)* :heart: 2003 3- IN DA CLUB- 50 Cent (23,000)* 4- COME UNDONE- Robbie Williams (23,000) 8- SPIRIT IN THE SKY- Gareth Gates Ft Kumars (13,000)* 10- ALL I HAVE- Jennifer Lopez Ft LL Cool J (11,000)* Another atrocity! 1998 1- IT’S LIKE THAT- Run DMC Vs Jason Nevins (87,000) 2- TURN IT UP/ FIRE IT UP- Busta Rhymes (58,000) 3- FEEL IT- Tamperer Featuring Maya (46,000) 4- MY HEART WILL GO ON- Celine Dion (45,000)* 5- TRULY MADLY DEEPLY- Savage Garden (42,000)* 7- HOW DO I LIVE- LeAnn Rimes (39,000)* 8- LA PRIMAVERA- Sash! (35,000)* 9- KUNG FU- 187 Lockdown (32,000)* If the pattern is anything to go by this week Top 10 will be a good one.
April 21, 201313 yr The decent stuff... 2012 3- WE ARE YOUNG- Fun Ft Janelle Monae (67,777) 4- ORDINARY PEOPLE- John Legend (49,895) 6- SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW- Gotye Ft Kimbra (38,057) 2008 3- BLACK & GOLD- Sam Sparro (30,774) 8- MERCY- Duffy (14,100)* 9- THE AGE OF THE UNDERSTATEMENT- Last Shadow Puppets (12,957) :wub: :wub: :wub: 2003 4- COME UNDONE- Robbie Williams (23,000) 5- OUT OF TIME- Blur (21,000) :wub: :wub: :wub: 8- SPIRIT IN THE SKY- Gareth Gates Ft Kumars (13,000)* 1998 1- IT’S LIKE THAT- Run DMC Vs Jason Nevins (87,000) 5- TRULY MADLY DEEPLY- Savage Garden (42,000)*
April 21, 201313 yr Not actually listening to the chart today as I intend to have Get Lucky on repeat x 40 instead. Looking forward to seeing how high it charts, I think #3 or #4 is optimistic but seeing Daft Punk have another top 10 single would be amazing.
April 21, 201313 yr will.i.am/Miley Cyrus and Little Mix :) There should also be at least 1 re-entry (Emeli Sandé) if not 2 (Fall Out Boy). Good clearout this week even if 'Read All About It (Pt. III)' is older than most of the likely dropouts :P
April 21, 201313 yr Isn't it kind of spoiling to reveal Wednesday's 'Chart Update' here, as you basically get who's going to get to #1-2-3 almost certainly?
April 21, 201313 yr 40 (from 34) Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko - Stay [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZXlAhbRAL._AA160_.jpg Chart Run: 6-4-12-7-4-5-4-5-8-4-8-12-14-15-21-23-27-34-40 [19 wks] Format: download only track Label: The Island Def Jam Music Group Video here: JF8BRvqGCNs Chart history (Year peak title): Rihanna 2005 02 Pon De Replay -1- 2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want -2- 2006 02 S.O.S. -1- 2006 02 Unfaithful -2- 2006 17 We Ride -3- 2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) -1- 2007 05 Shut Up And Drive -2- 2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo) -3- 2007 04 Don't Stop The Music -4- 2008 01 Take A Bow -5- 2008 03 Disturbia -6- 2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna) 2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna) 2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake) -7- 2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) 2009 02 Russian Roulette -1- 2009 45 Wait Your Turn -AT- 2010 42 Hard (Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy) -4- 2010 02 Rude Boy -2- 2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna) 2010 14 Te Amo -3- 2010 02 Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Feat. Rihanna) 2010 01 Only Girl (In The World) -1- 2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna Feat. Drake) -2- 2010 03 S&M -3- 2010 06 Who's That Chick? (David Guetta Feat. Rihanna) 2011 15 All Of The Lights (Kanye West Feat. Rihanna & Various Artists) 2011 08 California King Bed -4- 2011 54 Man Down -5- 2011 15 Cheers (Drink To That) -6- 2011 16 Fly (Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna) 2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris) -1- 2011 04 Princess Of China (Coldplay Feat. Rihanna) 2011 09 Take Care (Drake Feat. Rihanna) 2011 25 Talk That Talk (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) -3- 2011 16 You Da One -2- 2011 06 Where Have You Been -4- 2012 01 Diamonds -1- 2012 35 Right Now (Rihanna Feat. David Guetta) -AT- 2012 63 Nobody's Business (Rihanna Feat. Chris Brown) -AT- 2012 75 Half Of Me -AT- 2012 04 Stay (Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko) -2- Mikky Ekko 2012 04 Stay (Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko) http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_76.jpg
April 21, 201313 yr Thanks. I'm yet to hear will and Miley's song in full. I'm hoping it's good. I'm not really keen on Miley but Fall Down is actually quite good, although the last 1 minute is not really good (the outro?)
Create an account or sign in to comment