Jump to content

Featured Replies

30 :left: (from 30) AlunaGeorge - Attracting Flies [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music2/v4/d3/3b/09/d33b09c9-aef8-5434-d433-8b64d142517e/13UMGIM16299.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 51-30-30 [3 wks]

 

Release date: 10-03-2013

Format: download only single

Label: Universal Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2012 50 Your Drums Your Love -1-

2013 02 White Noise (Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge)

2013 30 Attracting Flies -2-

  • Replies 421
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming most of the new entries will be top 20 then.

 

Well 4 of them should be at least

 

I'd imagine Easy will be soon with Clean Bandit/ Little Mix coming around the 20 mark

Edited by ElectroBoy

Why didn't this climb! :cry: I hope it at least makes the top 20, it's just too good not to!

29 :down: (from 23) Chris Brown - Fine China [D]

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/118/Music/v4/53/ef/83/53ef83df-ddbf-a304-6ffd-0df98eac6190/886443932081.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 29-23-29 [3 wks]

 

Release date: 01-04-2013

Format: download only single

Label: RCA Records Label

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2006 02 Run It! (Chris Brown Feat. Juelz Santana) -1-

2006 13 Yo (Excuse Me Miss) -2-

2006 23 Gimme That (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne) -3-

2007 75 Wall To Wall -1-

2007 38 Kiss Kiss -2-

2008 08 With You -3-

2008 03 No Air (Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown)

2008 57 Shawty Get Loose (Lil' Mama Feat. Chris Brown And T-Pain)

2008 04 Forever -4-

2008 39 Kiss Kiss (Chris Brown Feat. T-Pain And Nelly) -5-

2008 32 Superhuman (Chris Brown Feat. Keri Hilson) -6-

2008 62 Freeze (T-Pain Feat. Chris Brown)

2009 26 I Can Transform Ya (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne) -1-

2010 35 Crawl -2-

2010 68 Deuces (Chris Brown Feat. Tyga & Kevin McCall) -1-

2011 06 Yeah 3x -2-

2011 02 Champion (Chipmunk Feat. Chris Brown)

2011 14 Next To You (Chris Brown Feat. Justin Bieber) -5-

2011 44 Look At Me Now (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne And Busta Rhymes) -3-

2011 40 Best Love Song (T-Pain Feat. Chris Brown)

2011 04 Beautiful People (Chris Brown Feat. Benny Benassi) -4-

2011 58 Pot Of Gold (The Game Feat. Chris Brown)

2011 53 She Ain't You -6-

2012 10 International Love (Pitbull Feat. Chris Brown)

2012 01 Turn Up The Music -1-

2012 02 Don't Wake Me Up -2-

2012 18 I Can Only Imagine (David Guetta Feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne)

2012 42 Don't Judge Me -3-

2012 63 Nobody's Business (Rihanna Feat. Chris Brown)

2013 23 Fine China -1-

Well 4 of them should be at least

 

I'd imagine Easy will be soon with Clean Bandit/ Little Mix coming around the 20 mark

.

Oh I hope Clean Bandit get top 10 :lol:

OUCH at Chris Brown's lead single missing the top 20 :o His next single will probably be a massive top 5 but we can always hope that the whole era will flop.
Still can't believe Chris Brown is singing a song with "I'm not dangerous" in the chorus.

:lol: That is rather ironic.

OUCH at AlunaGeorge. :(

 

And oh dear at Chris Brown! :lol:

28 :ne: Mat Zo & Porter Robinson - Easy [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/f4/d9/29/f4d92944-2252-6d40-4a0a-ccd936bb8d31/5051823092555.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 28 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 14-04-2013

Format: download only single

Label: Ministry of Sound

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

01. Easy (Radio Edit)

02. Easy (Andy C Remix)

03. Easy (Modek Bright As Day Remix)

04. Easy (Botnek Remix)

05. Easy (Lemaitre Remix)

06. Easy (Extended Mix)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Mat Zo

2013 28 Easy (Mat Zo & Porter Robinson) -NAS-

 

Porter Robinson

2012 09 Language -NAS-

2013 28 Easy (Mat Zo & Porter Robinson)

BOW DOWN TO KING PORTER *.*

 

#28 is far, far higher than I expected from this at the start of the week :wub: Not as good as 'Language' but that was a very tough act to follow!

Edited by Braydeux

This Chris Brown song is better than his stuff last year but I can't but feel he trying to be too much MJ with this which doesn't work imo.
Yes for Porter Robinson going top 30 :wub: This doesn't feel like a new entry to me, I've been listening to it since January! Still a tune!
OUCH at AlunaGeorge. :(

 

And oh dear at Chris Brown! :lol:

I almost dread to ask, but Griff, what are you on about with your signature?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.