Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457
  • Views 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two awful songs in a row! :puke:
Why couldn't Closer have this success instead of this dirge
well, I guess it's cool that Tegan & Sara are charting, but not sure about this :(
Two awful songs from kids movies' soundtracks next to each other :( The sad thing is Tegan & Sara and The Lonely Island have done much better songs than this.
No thanks! :lol:

 

Ok then. I'll do it myself :cry:

Ok, this is awesome. It reminds my childhood..
Shouldn't "I Just Had Sex" be included in the Lonely Island discography?
Wish so much this was 'Closer' instead!

 

Or "I Was A Fool" or "Goodbye Goodbye"

I'm crying right now, this is hysterical
Well this is not what I expected 'Everything Is AWESOME!!!' to sound like at all. Not sure what to think of this. Yay for The Lonely Island getting a top 40 hit I guess?
THE LONELY ISLAND ARE IN THE TOP 40. Now everything is awesome.

:lol: Ahh! I see what you did there ^_^

16 :down: 09 04

 

Gorgon City Featuring MNEK

Ready For Your Love

-

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music6/v4/2d/27/7f/2d277fff-35d8-5776-4ee0-1e6359e18b2d/13UAEIM08056.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 4-6-9-16

 

Release date: 26-01-2014

Format: digital single

Label: Virgin EMI Records

 

Sales: 100k+

 

Video here:

 

Biography

Gorgon City is an English electronic music production duo, consisting of two North London producers Kye "Foamo" Gibbon and Matt "RackNRuin" Robson-Scott. Their 2013 single "Real" peaked to number 44 on the UK Singles Chart. - Wikipedia

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Gorgon City

2013 44 Real (Gorgon City Feat. Yasmin) -EP-

2014 04 Ready For You Love (Gorgon City Feat. MNEK) -NAS-

 

MNEK

2014 04 Ready For You Love (Gorgon City Feat. MNEK)

 

Discussion Thread Here

Ready For Your Love is not bad :o
Everything Is Awesome!!! makes more sense within the context of the film than on the radio, so don't judge it based on being played on the radio. It's supposed to be annoying and not rather good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.