March 2, 201412 yr What the f*** with that chart run for If I Lose Myself :( It's such a good song! So much better than most of their Material :cry:
March 2, 201412 yr 'Tennis Court' > Everything else she's likely to do. Oh I agree Jonjo, 'Tennis Court' is fantastic 110% better than her others
March 2, 201412 yr Lorde's "Team" is another song to add to the list of 2014 flop followups to #1's, along with Miley's "Adore You".At least it won't be the biggest flop follow-up to a 2013 #1 hit, I can't see Storm Queen ever going top 100 again. :P Nooo at Alesso dropping so much :(
March 2, 201412 yr Something I Need for next OneRepublic single please ^_^ Edited March 2, 201412 yr by n4yr
March 2, 201412 yr 31 18 12 Idina Menzel Let It Go Frozen - OST | 2013 http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/c4/fb/f7/c4fbf7a1-1dec-6d1c-8526-7fa4ae0e2ccc/13DMGIM04457.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 67-67-57-44-36-31-22-20-20-23-18-31 Format: download only track Label: Walt Disney Records Sales: 100k+ Video here: moSFlvxnbgk Biography Best known for her Tony-nominated performance in the Broadway smash Rent, singer/actress Idina Menzel made her solo debut in 1998 with the pop-soul effort Still I Can't Be Still. She joined the cast for Wicked in 2003 and appeared on the recording that same year, while 2004 saw her releasing the album Here. The following year, Menzel appeared on the soundtrack to the television show Desperate Housewives, and a duet with Ray Charles (which the pair had recorded back in 1998) found its way onto the tribute album Genius & Friends. In 2007, a dance version of Wicked's "Defying Gravity" became Menzel's first club hit. A year later she landed on the major label Warner Bros. and released a new album, I Stand. - iTunes Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 60 Defying Gravity (Kristin Chenoweth & Idina Menzel) -OST- 2010 36 I Dreamed A Dream (Glee Cast Feat. Idina Menzel) 2010 27 Poker Face (Glee Cast Feat. Idina Menzel) 2013 18 Let It Go -OST- 2014 66 For The First Time In Forever (Idina Menzel & Kristen Bell) -OST-
March 2, 201412 yr "Let It Go" still sounds as lovely as ever. If it wins the Oscar tonight, which I think it will, then I can see it going top 10 next week.
March 2, 201412 yr Something I Need for next OneRepublic single please ^-^ Oh I agree!! I absolutely adore it!! ^_^
March 2, 201412 yr Glad to see that this has dropped, but no doubt it'll get a huge boost thanks to the Oscars!
March 2, 201412 yr > #31 [ from #18] > IDINA MENZEL > "Let It Go" [1st single from "Frozen - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"] > 67-67-57-44-36-31-22-20-20-23-18-31- > 8 weeks top 40; 12 weeks top 75 > #32 [ from #24] > ALESSO vs. ONEREPUBLIC > "If I Lose Myself" [1st / 3rd single from "Native"] > 65-32-11-8-14-24-32- > 6 weeks top 40; 7 weeks top 75 > #33 [ from #31] > LORDE > "Team" [3rd single from "Pure Heroine"] > 95-70-38-29-31-33- > 4 weeks top 40; 5 weeks top 75; 6 weeks top 100 > #34 [ from #30] > NEON JUNGLE > "Braveheart" [2nd single from TBA debut album] > 4-7-9-16-30-34- > 6 weeks top 40 > #35 [ from #75] > KID INK feat. CHRIS BROWN > "Show Me" [1st single from "My Own Lane"] > 78-76-64-45-35-46-87-60-32-23-23-35-39-50-75-35- > 7 weeks top 40; 13 weeks top 75; 16 weeks top 100 > #36 [ from #34] > ONEREPUBLIC > "Counting Stars" [2nd single from "Native"] > 43-30-20-17-13-2-4-3-1-3-1-3-5-6-11-12-16-17-19-22-10-10-13-14-17-24-23-26-34-36- > 29 weeks top 40; 30 weeks top 75 > #37 [ from #27] > DISCLOSURE > "F For You" [4th single from "Settle"] > 49-28-20-20-25-26-46-62-85-x(19)-29-22-27-37- > 9 weeks top 40; 12 weeks top 75; 13 weeks top 100 > #38 [ from #35] > ELLIE GOULDING > "Burn" [4th single from "Halcyon"] > 1-1-1-2-3-8-10-13-18-17-23-26-33-27-17-28-28-32-38-18-19-27-33-39-50-50-53-35-38- > 26 weeks top 40; 29 weeks top 75 > #39 [ NON-MOVER] > ARCTIC MONKEYS > "Do I Wanna Know?" [2nd single from "AM"] > 11-18-19-20-21-18-15-15-21-30-36-24-14-22-26-37-40-46-51-46-62-84-87-79-75-65-77-56-57-65-68-74-89-86-93-39-39- > 19 weeks top 40; 30 weeks top 75; 37 weeks top 100 > #40 [ from #28] > LE YOUTH feat. DOMINIQUE YOUNG UNIQUE > "Dance With Me" [non-album single] > 11-28-40- > 3 weeks top 40 That drop *.* Shame it'll probably be back on the up again next week due to those pesky Oscars.
March 2, 201412 yr "Let It Go" still sounds as lovely as ever. If it wins the Oscar tonight, which I think it will, then I can see it going top 10 next week. It's a gorgeous song, but was it in the 59p section on iTunes?
March 2, 201412 yr Swift climb and exit for Alesso/OneRepublic! :o THANKFULLY this screechy Frozen drivel is finally on its way out! :drama:
March 2, 201412 yr "Let It Go" still sounds as lovely as ever. If it wins the Oscar tonight, which I think it will, then I can see it going top 10 next week. It's up against Happy though so will be close. Not often 2 Oscar nominated songs are in the top 40 together!
March 2, 201412 yr I wish 'If I Lose Myself' had a better chart run, it's so damn good! I was hoping to see Starship today but guess they just missed out. From Wedneday mid to Friday they had climbed from 40-33...I think! So should still be in. ;)
March 2, 201412 yr Starship officially back in the top 30 *.* I would cheer at 'Let It Go' dropping but I imagine it'll re-peak next week with the Oscar effect.
March 2, 201412 yr Swift climb and exit for Alesso/OneRepublic! :o THANKFULLY this screechy Frozen drivel is finally on its way out! :drama: and I used to adore you :(
March 2, 201412 yr If this goes back into the top 20 next week :lol: Edited March 2, 201412 yr by n4yr
March 2, 201412 yr Swift climb and exit for Alesso/OneRepublic! :o THANKFULLY this screechy Frozen drivel is finally on its way out! :drama: CASE PROVEN
Create an account or sign in to comment