July 6, 201412 yr Ooh, I wasn't expecting this to sneak in today! I was actually pleasantly surprised by 'Somebody to You', probably my favourite from them to date. Haven't heard the Demi version yet, though.
July 6, 201412 yr Really like somebody to you and I am really surprised as I hated the last two vamps songs. The lyrics are also really good but I am missing Demi's voice though
July 6, 201412 yr First time hearing this new Vamps song - Sounds quite nice.....inoffensive, but not a classic.
July 6, 201412 yr Isn't this out today? Is it charting solely on streaming? It's on their album, and people cherrypick the song.
July 6, 201412 yr It's on their album, and people cherrypick the song. Oh, I thought that it had been blocked from purchasing separately. But thanks
July 6, 201412 yr And here we go now with the streaming I'd guess changes is 38 because of the streaming announcement happening now
July 6, 201412 yr Missed the top 40? Chasing Grace Run - Release date: 29-06-2014 Format: digital single Label: Naughtyboy Recordings Chart history (Year peak title): 2014 xx Run -NAS- Spoiling my chance to go rambling on about a combination of two Snow Patrol songs and a Jeff Buckley album.
July 6, 201412 yr so there you are a longer information about streaming, so hopefully everybody is now satisfied :D
July 6, 201412 yr I imagine 'Salute' is imminent since it's been performing pretty poorly on streaming.
July 6, 201412 yr Oh, I thought that it had been blocked from purchasing separately. But thanks tbf it is a version without Demi Lovato, with her the song is out from today.
July 6, 201412 yr 38 35 08 Ed Sheeran One x | 2014 http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Features6/v4/c5/75/fc/c575fcfc-d59c-284c-3c75-eb2c49723012/dj.sagclawj.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 20-18-35-44-47-20-35-38 Release date: 16-05-2014 Format: instant grat Label: Warner Music Sales: 60k+ Video here: Ix9NXVIbm2A Biography Edward Christopher "Ed" Sheeran (born 17 February 1991) is an English singer-songwriter. Raised in Framlingham, Suffolk, he moved to London in 2008 to pursue a musical career. In early 2011, Sheeran released an independent extended play, No. 5 Collaborations Project, which caught the attention of both Elton John and Jamie Foxx. He then signed to Asylum Records. His 2011 debut album, +, containing the singles "The A Team" and "Lego House", was certified quintuple platinum in the United Kingdom. In 2012, he won two BRIT Awards for Best British Male and British Breakthrough. "The A Team" won the Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically. Sheeran began to be known in the United States in 2012. He made a guest appearance on Taylor Swift's fourth studio album, Red, and wrote songs for One Direction. "The A Team" was nominated for Song of the Year at the 2013 Grammy Awards and he performed the song in duet with Elton John during the ceremony. He spent much of 2013 touring North America as the opening act for Taylor Swift's Red Tour. His second studio album is titled x, read as "multiply", and is scheduled for worldwide release on 23 June 2014. He was nominated for Best New Artist at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. - Wikipedia Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 03 The A Team -1- MILLION SELLER 2011 04 You Need Me, I Don't Need You -2- 2011 09 Drunk -4- 2011 05 Lego House -3- 2012 35 Hush Little Baby (Wretch 32 Feat. Ed Sheeran) 2012 25 Small Bump -5- 2012 34 Wish You Were Here (Ed Sheeran, Richard Jones, Nick Mason, Mike Rutherford & David Arnold) 2012 07 (All Along The) Watchtower (Devlin Feat. Ed Sheeran) 2012 07 Everything Has Changed (Taylor Swift Feat. Ed Sheeran) 2012 18 Give Me Love -6- 2013 13 I See Fire -OST- 2014 18 One -IG1- 2014 01 Sing -1- 2014 19 Don't -IG2/2- 2014 26 Thinking Out Loud -IG5- 2014 44 Photograph -IG7- 2014 71 Afire Love -IG3- 2014 72 I'm A Mess -AT-
July 6, 201412 yr :lol: at Secondcity's chart run. YASSSSSS at Somebody To You entering before its official release week :wub: Big climb to the top 5 next week please!
Create an account or sign in to comment