August 6Aug 6 On 04/08/2026 at 03:19, Viper* said:Whilst I have no major issue with him coming back. There is so many of his "type" in the roster that I just don't see where he belongs.Especially having him on raw. Big strong bulldozer types are already flooded on Raw - King Oba, Brock, Rusev, Jacob Fatu plus now Royce Keys too. At least on Smackdown there isn't many of that type.I'm really annoyed how little the Tag Titles seem to feature and seem to mean at the minute - Priest and Truth could be a great strength and humour type team if they really pushed them and featured a more competitive scene around them.Big Cass has gone straight for J'Von Evans and said that he's the first "in a stack of bodies" so as I guessed it seems like he's just going to go after a bunch of midcarders but I don't think there will be much longevity in that.The tag division on both Raw and Smackdown has been stale for a while, especially on Raw where they haven't put much effort into at all. There was a period last year when the tag division on Smackdown was really competitive and they ended up having a multi-team tables, ladders & chairs match but since then things have gone downhill. I think a big major problem will always be having more than one tag team championship. If all tag teams on both shows go for just one set of titles then there would be more options and the tag scene would be more lively.
August 10Aug 10 Chelsea with a broken orbital bone fingers 🤞 she can do the mask gimmick again, and with Rhea having surgery and likely to be out for 6 months make her the full champion already
Monday at 01:432 days Author AEW’s PAC (fka Adrian Neville in WWE) has passed away!Incredibly shocking! He was in the opening match just last night!What an absolute high level talent. Gutting!R.I.P to him!
Monday at 02:152 days SHIT!!That's extremely shocking and out of the blue. Been a fan of his work for a long time, his character work in 205 live 10 years ago and with the Cruiserweight title especially. Didn't really see too much of his time in NXT. Probably should go watch some at some point.and he's been excellent in AEW as well. Really enjoyed his match with Okada a couple of years ago.He was still up till now a member of the The Death Riders stable too. Not sure if they'll break up now, probably not a bad idea tbh as it's run it's course. Still behind with both atm but will feel pretty surreal watching his last matches now when I do :(Rest In Peace Pac/Neville </3
Monday at 02:482 days Just found out the news about Neville/Pac about an hour ago but was too shellshocked at the time to post it here. This for me is right up there with Eddie Guerrero in how out of nowhere this is. He literally wrestled yesterday and he looked so healthy and full of life and was doing his usual high flying moves in the match against Andrade at All Out. I am in utter disbelief at this. It has been a rough few weeks for the members of AEW with Andy "The Butcher" Williams passing away and the sad news about Rebel's ALS condition. Wednesday's episode of Dynamite will be the most emotional one of all time along with the Brodie Lee tribute show. R.I.P Pac/Neville
Monday at 06:222 days Do we know the cause yet? I really hope it's not some kind of head injury / trauma from fighting the night before. How very sad though regardless.
Monday at 10:142 days Such a shock as he put on an excellent match just the night before, think it just goes to show we never know when our time is up 😪Thoughts and Prayers to his family and friends at this difficult time
Yesterday at 02:181 day 5 hours ago, Roba. said:Apparently he was found slumped in a car. How sad 😔Just read this now. Whilst the actual cause isn't known, to be found that way is just awful. Sounds totally unexpected. Not that it makes any of this any better but I hope it isn't something he's done with intent. I do feel for Andrade (who shared the ring with him one last time) as that must be messing with his head a bit.
Create an account or sign in to comment