April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 09/38 × DOBAGO ic-NqkDTROY 1990s BT - Flaming June ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 2000s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria
April 15, 20188 yr I remember hearing a few songs by Air being played in the arena before the concert when me and Jade went to see The xx, idk if this was one of them but they have a great vibe to them! Autechre would have been an awesome choice as well, I've been tempted to send them to BJSC in the past ;o Safri Duo is the first of these songs that I have definitely heard (and that's not even in the contest), the running theme still seems to be 'less famous songs by artists who had big hits' :lol:
April 15, 20188 yr @dang you should listen to my alternative choice Ayla :wub: The same Ayla that I sent to 90s Dance? Intriguing.
April 15, 20188 yr Yes Dobago...BT :wub: Also very glad Safri Duo wasn't picked up lol..was that #1 hit?
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 10/38 × ESPEN uTJtfytoYy4 1990s Chicane - Saltwater (feat. Maire Brennan) ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 2000s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria
April 15, 20188 yr The same Ayla that I sent to 90s Dance? Intriguing. Yeap, this one has vocals and the drop is amazing.
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 11/38 × FLJÓTAVÍK RPjggN-KByI 1990s The KLF - Justified and Ancient (Stand By The JAMs) (feat. Tammy Wynette) ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 2000s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria
April 15, 20188 yr Yes Dobago...BT :wub: Also very glad Safri Duo wasn't picked up lol..was that #1 hit? #6 in the UK, #1 in Denmark and Sweden, #2 in Germany and Belgium
April 15, 20188 yr Yay these comments ;o Both Air and Autechre represent sides to my music taste that I maybe don't fully explore in BJSC so it was nice to send them here!
April 15, 20188 yr Saltwater :wub: I really could've gone cheaper with my entries then. :lol: I actually felt guilty sending Ace Of Base :lol: KLF :o well I guess that's a winner now...sorry Cal lol.
April 15, 20188 yr Both of those FLJ choices are absolute classics as well (and the right one got in)!! Kinda surprised The KLF wasn't vetoed actually but I suppose it isn't QUITE as well known as the songs that were thrown out.
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 12/38 × FLYNNONDA 5_89nIo5KE8 2000s The Faders - Jump ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 1990s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda
Create an account or sign in to comment