Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 215
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I got 90s, Lewwwwww! :wub: I know KLF is cheap but it is such a memory from my childhood, it really has a huge amount of happy times associated with it. Plus it’s absolutely bonkers in the best possible way! *.*

They drive an ice-cream van! I fully approve of your entry :wub:

Glad I got 90s.

 

Friends Forever clearly won’t do well at all looking at the competition and the dance-heavy line-up so far but after nearly 20 years I still listen to the track near weekly and count it amongst my all-time top 100 <3

 

Some VERY well known tracks here but I look forward to making some discoveries too as lots I don’t know!

Was really hoping my 00's entry would be the one picked. But hey at least we know what's coming last now *.*
Tbh I'm not surprised at there being a fair few well-known songs here, the 90s and 00s dance anthem spinoffs were like this too (actually they were a lot 'worse' than this has been so far) - still plenty of good discoveries to be made anyway hopefully, and I shall have to check out a few of the ones that have missed out as well.
Tbh I'm not surprised at there being a fair few well-known songs here, the 90s and 00s dance anthem spinoffs were like this too (actually they were a lot 'worse' than this has been so far) - still plenty of good discoveries to be made anyway hopefully, and I shall have to check out a few of the ones that have missed out as well.

 

That's true however, it's going to be hard to rank them with nostalgia entries vs discovery entries :snif:

  • Author
http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png

20/38 × MOSQUETANIA



1990s
Texas - Summer Son

ALTERNATIVE ENTRY
2000s: GusGus - David

1990s
Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania

2000s
Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia

Yes! Was a bit unsure if Secret Garden would get through the veto, mainly because of their name in their music genre.
  • Author
http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png

21/38 × NEW LEXICO



1990s
Starz On 54 - If You Could Read My Mind

ALTERNATIVE ENTRY
2000s:


1990s
Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico

2000s
Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia

  • Author
http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png

22/38 × NICELAND



2000s
The Knife - Like A Pen

ALTERNATIVE ENTRY
1990s: Natalia Oreiro - Huracán

1990s
Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico

2000s
Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland

  • Author
STUNNING and very unexpected choice from niceland :wub: and mosquetania (both of them) <3

Ooh The Knife, Niceland possibly pulling out a good entry for once :o :kink:

 

Us missing the opportunity to have Trina repping New Lexico tho!!

  • Author
http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png

23/38 × OJNOJ



2000s
Blue Lagoon - Break My Stride

ALTERNATIVE ENTRY
1990s:


1990s
Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico

2000s
Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland × Ojnoj

  • Author
http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png

24/38 × PERSEPHONIA



2000s
Benga and Coki - Night

ALTERNATIVE ENTRY
1990s: µ-Ziq - Hasty Boom Alert

1990s
Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico

2000s
Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland × Ojnoj × Persephonia

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.