April 15, 20188 yr Common People didn't get vetoed?!?!? Amaze song tho We could say that for more than a half of entries so far :lol:
April 15, 20188 yr Kinda glad that I got my pop choice now actually because this seems to be saturated with dance :lol: so at least I might stand out more. The impakt of discovering this ethnobop as background music to a belly-dancing act on BGT like 10 years ago *_*
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 17/38 × JUPITERDONIA kQrxBwN_qQA 2000s Elsiane - Across the Stream ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 1990s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia
April 15, 20188 yr "That boy needs therapy". Frontier Psychiatrist is possibly my favourite music video ever. Shame it didn't make the draw.
April 15, 20188 yr So arguably one of the defining songs of the 90s (Common People) and my favourite track of all time didn’t get vetoed, even though it’s a huge #2 hit? Hmmmm! Who is Holland-Oats? I approve of their 00s choice!
April 15, 20188 yr "That boy needs therapy". Frontier Psychiatrist is possibly my favourite music video ever. Shame it didn't make the draw. I love that song. The video is hilarious!
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 18/38 × LAND OF DW 56gwR1-DdQg 1990s Kim'Kay - Lilali ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 2000s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia
April 15, 20188 yr Back to songs I don't know now x (although I do know that other Pharao song that missed out for Jadakissnia which was a bit of a bop iirc).
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 19/38 × LOTUNIA Ec_o6jmGKBc 1990s Secret Garden - Windancer ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 2000s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia
April 15, 20188 yr Elsiane... I remember being mildly interested in that artist a few years ago when I was going through a somewhat massive trip-hop phase! This song is sounding really beautiful, just checked it out <3
April 15, 20188 yr OMG I got 90s, Lewwwwww! :wub: I know KLF is cheap but it is such a memory from my childhood, it really has a huge amount of happy times associated with it. Plus it’s absolutely bonkers in the best possible way! *.*
April 15, 20188 yr Yes Frank :wub: Lilali is such a bop!!! I wanted to send the 'Remastered' version to BJSC :(
Create an account or sign in to comment