April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 29/38 × ROLLOLAND ukkc3Z5QI-8 1990s Chris Rea - Tell Me There's A Heaven ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 2000s: The Delgados - No Danger 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico × République d'Áskorza × Rolloland 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland × Ojnoj × Persephonia × Platformtrainersdonia × PRoJ × Quintessa
April 15, 20188 yr Yeah it was Ashton's entry to 90s dance anthems so just as well it wasn't picked here! (Was a good song, I gave it a point or so IIRC). Yeah that would be weird if that was picked again :lol:
April 15, 20188 yr Thank the lord we are spared yet another Dragonette entry (although I did like 'Darth Vader').
April 15, 20188 yr UK garage *.* hyped for this PRoJ entry based on that alone. Thanks Bre. It’s a track I’ve always loved from 2000. Shame my 90s entry wasn’t entered. Maybe another time!
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 30/38 × SÉYETANA WWB01IuMvzA 2000s Aya Hirano - God Knows ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 1990s: Yoko Takahashi - A Cruel Angel's Thesis 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico × République d'Áskorza × Rolloland 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland × Ojnoj × Persephonia × Platformtrainersdonia × PRoJ × Quintessa × Séyetana
April 15, 20188 yr Ah! Like I said, I would have been happy whichever, because both my entries are imo at the pinnacle of j-rock (from anime). But God Knows, I think I'm more happy with that, I think people are less likely to know it compared to Cruel Angel's Thesis, and it means I get to show off that utterly GORGEOUS guitar work in that song :wub:
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 31/38 × SOUTH DANAELANDA r50KBKENOhw 2000s Masters At Work - Work (Riffs & Rays Radio Edit) ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 1990s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico × République d'Áskorza × Rolloland 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland × Ojnoj × Persephonia × Platformtrainersdonia × PRoJ × Quintessa × Séyetana × South Danaelanda
April 15, 20188 yr My 90s song is narrowly the favourite out of my two so I'm happy to see it get drawn out of the hat.
April 15, 20188 yr Did say I wasn’t particularly inspired :lol: Was thinking of Maria but was struggling to find the right version on youtube Was Rollergirl send somewhere by Silas in past? Yaaaa! I love that track so much Thank the lord we are spared yet another Dragonette entry (although I did like 'Darth Vader'). Excuse u but “you please me” is an outstanding album track
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 32/38 × ST. BURBIA lvKZELyFB1Q 2000s Keri Hilson - Turn My Swag On ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 1990s: Sasha - Dat Sexy Body 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico × République d'Áskorza × Rolloland 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland × Ojnoj × Persephonia × Platformtrainersdonia × PRoJ × Quintessa × Séyetana × South Danaelanda × St. Burbia
April 15, 20188 yr Did say I wasn’t particularly inspired :lol: Was thinking of Maria but was struggling to find the right version on youtube Did Ricky Martin never made it in UK prior to Livin La Vida Loca?
April 15, 20188 yr Bre, now you should hand out to Iz the award for most obscure entry lol. To be fair, and to go against my inspiration, the video for God Knows is I believe the most viewed anime-related thing on Youtube (74 million). But I guess people here won't have heard it so... eh.
April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 33/38 × SUEDEONIA Szb9R7ImotI 1990s The Dylans - Godlike ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 2000s: 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico × République d'Áskorza × Rolloland × Suedeonia 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland × Ojnoj × Persephonia × Platformtrainersdonia × PRoJ × Quintessa × Séyetana × South Danaelanda × St. Burbia
April 15, 20188 yr I didn't even know there was a solo Keri version of 'Turn My Swag On'! Why not the Soulja Boy version xxx Good song though. (also I think this is like the 11th? 12th? Keri Hilson BJSC entry :lol:)
Create an account or sign in to comment