April 15, 20188 yr Author http://i67.tinypic.com/nz0ei0.png 38/38 × VÜLKYRIA fHTrDR49O_8 1990s Uncanny Alliance - I'm Beautiful Dammit ALTERNATIVE ENTRY 2000s: Rachael Starr - Till There Was You 1990s Aesthetica × Altyr Muunilinst × Bøtanikkä × Cowtermont × Dobago × Espen × Fljótavík × FSR Rontvia × Holland-Oats × Land Of DW × Lotunia × Mosquetania × New Lexico × République d'Áskorza × Rolloland × Suedeonia × Terra Avium × Trifoski × Vülkyria 2000s Aelandor × Aeroche × Cadelicia × Deandria × Flynnonda × Hushkanukia × Jadakissnia × Jupiterdonia × Niceland × Ojnoj × Persephonia × Platformtrainersdonia × PRoJ × Quintessa × Séyetana × South Danaelanda × St. Burbia × Taahino × Unovia
April 15, 20188 yr Yeah it was Ashton's entry to 90s dance anthems so just as well it wasn't picked here! (Was a good song, I gave it a point or so IIRC). WAT Does that mean it's off limits for main bjsc?
April 15, 20188 yr Overall a very strong spin-off tbh...with all those dance classics it will be hell voting in this!!!
April 15, 20188 yr Thanks for this reveal Lew! Not really too many songs I already know in the end at all. Off to do a speedy catchup of LoveChart results now because I suck at multitasking
April 15, 20188 yr Author And that's us guys! Final thread up at some point with a week's voting, hope you all enjoyed the reveal! ^_^
April 15, 20188 yr Thanks Leww...you did a wonderful job as usual. I don't wanna sound like oh look at me I know everything but literally I am not familiar with only 4 songs :o...I guess that's what happend when you're 35 year old lol.
April 15, 20188 yr Thanks very much for this reveal Leww - looking forward to going through all the songs properly ^_^
April 15, 20188 yr Thanks for that Lew. I know quite a few of them. Looking forward to hearing the ones I don't know.
April 15, 20188 yr Darude - Feel The Beat YASSS OMG Brooke Hogan!!! 'How's it going (Britney sex whisper) Paul Waaaalllll?' Also like that Ethan salt dance song too Glad I got the 00s! My original choice was VB - Not Such An Innocent Girl
April 15, 20188 yr Not sure this is gonna be a great spin off for me, I am not looking forward to hordes of 90s dance :lol: Hopefully I stand out with a Bollywood pop bop in that case but hmm x Thanks for hosting this bit Lew, I love a good reveal thread!
April 15, 20188 yr Very happy at my 00s entry being picked, I spent a lot more time deciding what to send for that decade and Like a Pen is one of my favourite weird-but-amazing tracks out there :lol:
April 15, 20188 yr Ah! Like I said, I would have been happy whichever, because both my entries are imo at the pinnacle of j-rock (from anime). But God Knows, I think I'm more happy with that, I think people are less likely to know it compared to Cruel Angel's Thesis, and it means I get to show off that utterly GORGEOUS guitar work in that song :wub: I actually suspected that would be your 90s entry :P a classic and incredibly cheap :o
April 15, 20188 yr Thanks Lew :heart: Some great tracks here I know some of them but I don't know most of them so I cant wait to hear.
April 15, 20188 yr I actually suspected that would be your 90s entry :P a classic and incredibly cheap :o Probably the second-cheapest thing after Pokemon to be quite honest. I've never even seen NGE (although it's one of those things I need to some point as a classic that shaped the medium) and I've known the song super well pretty much since getting into anime. :lol:
April 15, 20188 yr Was secretly hoping I'd get 90s but I'm very happy with my 00s choice, proper dance bop!!
April 15, 20188 yr WAT Does that mean it's off limits for main bjsc? Yup! It’s a no-go for the main contest
Create an account or sign in to comment