Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, this hype, you're making me blush!

 

Been in love with this version (as well as the original) for ages.

 

Just got to this thread so scrolled past a lot of others but it looks like there's a lot of interesting stuff, Chez' and Dexton's, and I guess Rich's and Bré's too.

  • Author

Aesthetica // GIA – Straight Up

“Vocals and production heavily differ from the original version by Paula Abdul. It gives the song a brand new feeling.”

 

 

The singer behind Beaverdonia’s BJSC entry Only A Girl returns for Travis’ country, with a blog-poppy atmospheric and darker version of Paula Abdul’s 80s classic.

 

  • Author
Oops momentary pause - there's another that kinda needs to be replaced, been a tough week for me/Phil/Lindsey who were mostly overseeing this so apologies :lol: I'll PM both now but lewistgreen/travis are going to have to change (didn't realise the former was a Sugababes sample and they obv have an AF)
  • Author
I'll keep going and have PMd both and will just add them at the end
FSR Rontvia // Alex Christensen & The Berlin Orchestra - L'amour Toujours

“The track is an orchestral ballad cover version of a Eurodance classic.”

 

 

Rich has gone for an orchestral version of a huge Eurodance hit from the early 00s that never quite made it to the UK. How will this go down with a solid dance fanbase in BJSC who I’m sure are very aware of the original? :o

 

So who is changing the entry, me or Rich?

 

Scandal 2.0

 

  • Author

Oh lol Rich submitted first, if you could re-confirm ASAP (through the form or PM doesn't matter really) that'd be fab!

 

 

And it's not a "scandal" nbf with what's happened this week I'm sure some of you are aware of, a few entry clashes were the last thing on my mind :lol:

Dw Liam it happens, no surprises that we're having some repeats when the spinoff resources thread is about 2 years out of date. Loving this so far!
Yeah sorry crew, lounge mod chat somewhat took up all of our energy this week with a few delicate situations
Oop x ah well, I'm sure we can iron out these lil clashes quickly. Hopefully the rest of these should be fine :magic:

i even searched for that Gia one KNOWING i'd seen it somewhere before and for the life of me could not find where it was from (even thru buzzjack's search function), so if its masquerade then yes.

 

as for overload, i knew about that sample but did not make the forum connection!

  • Author
I knew I recognised but I thought someone had just played it on Plug :lol: Buzzjack's search function really isn't the best.
Oh lol Rich submitted first, if you could re-confirm ASAP (through the form or PM doesn't matter really) that'd be fab!

And it's not a "scandal" nbf with what's happened this week I'm sure some of you are aware of, a few entry clashes were the last thing on my mind :lol:

 

Let me have my daily drama lol.

 

Just teasing and will reconfirm hopefully shortly

  • Author
What happened? :o

 

Scandal interval!

One word - permaban :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.