Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted ~ this wasn't quite as great as the BJSC Instrumentals spinoff but I did enjoy every song to some extent and my top 5 in particular are all great so satisfied enough :3

Doing another listen now to try to order my votes! Fetched the stats from last night's plug as well. Woot / meh / people. Seems like there were no mehs actually and the first song also got a grab ;o

 

 

Andrew Rayel - Aeon Of Revenge: 5 / 0 / 6, +1 grab

Atomic Hooligan - Smoke & Mirrors: 5 / 0 / 7

Bobina - Invisible Touch (Ferry Corsten's Touch): 6 / 0 / 7

Celsius - Attrition: 5 / 0 / 7

Himera - Tears: 7 / 0 / 8

Hot Since 82 - Bloodlines: 6 / 0 / 9

John O'Callaghan & Giuseppe Ottaviani - Ride The Wave: 7 / 0 / 9

Kasbo - Places We Don't Know: 9 / 0 / 9

Kasper Bjorke - Igo Ugo: 5 / 0 / 9

Kuedo - Ascension Phase: 5 / 0 / 9

Lane 8 - Fingerprint: 8 / 0 / 9

Modèle Mécanique - Dark of the Moon: 5 / 0 / 9

Mylo - Emotion 98.6: 9 / 0 / 9

Plaid - Thank: 5 / 0 / 8

Rival Consoles - Unfolding: 5 / 0 / 8

Sergeant Pepper - Charge (Da Boy Tommy Mix): 3 / 0 / 8

The SIDH - Iridium: 7 / 0 / 8

Slo Moshun - Bells of New York: 5 / 0 / 7

StripE - Fighting For Freedom (Nish Remix): 5 / 0 / 7

Vermont - Majestät: 5 / 0 / 6

Vonikk - Phoenix: 5 / 0 / 6

Yonetro & Seum Dero - Courage: 5 / 0 / 6

Yotto - North: 5 / 0 / 6

The least indicative Plug stats of all time? :lol:

 

Great!

Oh totally! Even in BJSC it means fk all these days, but it's still fun to see if curious ^_^

Plug stats seem to be completely meaningless for this contest on the whole as most people are wooting most of the tracks.

 

I would tip Andrew Rayel, The Sidh or StripE for the win at this point based on instinct and comments anyhow.

StripE was the only one that really stuck out as a likely winner to me tbh!

Sometimes I've seen someone ask about the stats the next day in these genre-specific anonymous contests and I've been the one to provide them. I think it's better to just get it over and done with because someone's probably gonna be curious every time lol

 

Anywho, voted now.

  • Author
Have now voted myself, v v tricky to order - needed about 5 full listens through (not even including pre-contest!)
  • Author
Official reminders have been sent, I know the weather is lovely peeps but don't forget about this! (Soundtrack to a BBQ anyone?)
I've just got home after some days and I still haven't listened to all of the entries... I won't be able to vote today, sorry :( (but I'll vote tomorrow if there's an extension xx)
  • Author

5 votes still remaining:

 

Cucumberella

dandy*

Dexton

FrankLuck

JüperBass

 

 

Will allow votes until 8PM tomorrow (still subject to the 15% deduction) with results to promptly follow then...

Edited by dobbo

can someone confirm if my votes went thru my sognal is terrible (on a scottish island rn so)
Sorry! I’ve been too busy enjoying the sunshine and bank holiday weekend and I haven’t given this any attention so I won’t vote as it wouldn’t be fair
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.