November 15, 20205 yr 8K is not a very strong lead considering it's already free falling on iTunes and won't do anything on streams, Billie or Ariana will catch up
November 15, 20205 yr 8k will definitely not be enough with CIN having tiny streaming figures comparing to others but will Ariana be #1 again or Billie? Rooting for the latter.
November 15, 20205 yr Ariana has already overtaken Billie on Spotify so wouldn't be surprised if she got a 4th week!
November 15, 20205 yr I really thought the R2 song would clear 60k and get an easy, if unspectacular, No.1. Crazy if it doesn't even manage 40k, singles sales are extremely low at the top at the moment.
November 15, 20205 yr I'm rooting for Billie to get her second #1 this year, 8k is catchable I think. I can't see Arianna sustaining another week if her sales are decreasing, otherwise her sales will be very poor, for a #1 track.
November 15, 20205 yr They are certainly not as extremely popular in the UK as in Germany, but perhaps as in France. Despite never having a Top 10 single amongst their many hits (a record when everything was physically released) ACDC have always sold mega buckets on the album chart, never underestimate them...and yes they sell better elsewhere than here in the UK
November 15, 20205 yr I imagine there will be some efforts to boost the sales of the R2 Allstars single during the week but I certainly won't be complaining if it ends up missing out on the top spot ~ Kind of iconic to see Baccara in the First Look chart. They're actually getting some fairly ok streaming numbers and holding up surprisingly well so far on iTunes so I hope there's a chance they can actually stay in the top 40 :lol: Despite never having a Top 10 single amongst their many hits (a record when everything was physically released) ACDC have always sold mega buckets on the album chart, never underestimate them...and yes they sell better elsewhere than here in the UK They did eventually get a top 10 hit single with 'Highway To Hell' following a campaign for Christmas #1.
November 15, 20205 yr I can't with people saying AC/DC are not huge in the UK, they are one of the most iconic rock bands of all time with huge albums! Back in Black is a fantastic album for anyone interested in listening to a few btw!
November 15, 20205 yr I’d be surprised if they don’t open with a minimum of 60k+ this week, their albums are always strong sellers and this one won’t be any different
November 15, 20205 yr found this on MW, from when AC/DC released their last album: Although regarded as Australian, AC/DC currently comprises two Scots, two Englishmen and just one Aussie, and racks up its 18th chart entry with Rock Or Bust debuting at number three on sales of 92,780 copies. That's 62.95% higher than the 56,936 copies that Iron Man 2 took to debut at number one but some way below their best ever one week tally - 2008 comeback album Black Ice sold 110,978 copies on its first frame.
November 15, 20205 yr Ugh, I don't particularly want any of that top 3 being #1. Come through Little Mix!
November 15, 20205 yr Wow didn’t realise Celeste didn’t have a top 40 single. Wait she doesnt EMMA WILLIS YOU LIAR
November 15, 20205 yr Predictions for tomorrow Midweeks 1 ACDC 2 Andrea Bocelli 3 Mcfly 4 Paloma Faith 5 Andre Rieu 6 Jonny Cash 7 Arianna Grande 8 Little Mix 9 Cliff 10 Bruce 11 Kylie Edited November 15, 20205 yr by SmileyKylie
November 15, 20205 yr Wait she doesnt EMMA WILLIS YOU LIAR I think she must have got confused with Daphne and Celeste! “Ooh Stick You!”, “Ugly” and “School's Out” all Top 40 hits -but it was a different Celeste.
Create an account or sign in to comment