December 6, 20205 yr Are you talking about the announciation? Is that not a Catholic thing? I'm talking about the Immaculate Conception. Yep, I know it's a Catholic thing, but maybe It could have some kind of meaning also in the UK
December 6, 20205 yr Positions > thank u, next 7 rings > 34+35 And that’s the tea! Completely agree! 7 Rings is one of her best!
December 6, 20205 yr I always thought TUN was so dull and never got the hype. 'positions' whilst nothing remarkable at least has something to it musically and I prefer Ariana's vocals on it too. I do prefer BUWYGIB and 7R out of her #1's from that era. Edited December 6, 20205 yr by Rob S Claus
December 6, 20205 yr I'm talking about the Immaculate Conception. Yep, I know it's a Catholic thing, but maybe It could have some kind of meaning also in the UK Doesn’t mean much in Ireland anymore so can’t imagine it’ll do much for the uk!
December 6, 20205 yr Positions > thank u, next 7 rings > 34+35 And that’s the tea! Agreed! It will take a lot for her to beat the one-two punch of 'no tears left to cry' and 'God is a woman' though :wub:
December 6, 20205 yr YUNGBLUD to pull a surprise on the album chart this week please - everyone is underestimating his first week I think. They’ve thrown everything at this week - price reductions, bundles, alternative sleeves etc., He’s doing personalised signed album via the epic Banquet Records too - https://www.banquetrecords.com/yungblud/wei...d%5D/0711800-PS Yungblud just announced on his live signing that he’s leading the way and is midweek #1 He’s currently live signing 2,000+ personalised CD and vinyl
December 6, 20205 yr Yungblud just announced on his live signing that he’s leading the way and is midweek #1 He’s currently live signing 2,000+ personalised CD and vinyl :cheer:
December 6, 20205 yr Looking forward to see how the first look chart pans out tonight, probably a few non movers thrown in.
December 6, 20205 yr I'm here for first look for once <3 Hoping for Kelly top 10! If I'm subjected to either of those two amazon horrors ever again I am turning off x
December 6, 20205 yr and while we all waiting for Mariah finally no1 imagine to see Last Christmas at no1 LOL
December 6, 20205 yr Is Ellie the only female artist to have a Christmas #1 single? Winifred Atwell, Whitney Houston, Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke and Sam Bailey say hi! Also Spice Girls and Girls Aloud if counting groups!
December 6, 20205 yr and while we all waiting for Mariah finally no1 imagine to see Last Christmas at no1 LOL :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment