Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
Both answers on Q3 got 7 votes, so shouldn't we all be on 33 points? Except Rob on 9 points :/

 

Absolutely right!

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Okay well let’s find out shall we…
  • Author

A single by Natasha or Daniel Bedingfield was the next one I asked!

 

You guys chose two by Daniel and two by Natasha… but which one was most popular?

 

These Words - Yobnedor, gooddelta, Jimwatts, Jade, Chez Wombat, Dobbo,

 

Unwritten - spiceboy, !!!, Wardy,

 

Gotta Get Thru This - Jay, Roba, Nina West, Mack

 

If You’re Not The One - One For Sorrow

 

 

39 points: gooddelta, Chez Wombat, Yobnedor, Jimwatts, Jade, Dobbo

37 points: Jay, Nina West, Mack

36 points: spiceboy, !!!, Wardy

34 points: One For Sorrow

13 points: Roba

 

That’s split us up a bit!!

 

Oh boo, These Words was actually the first song that came to my mind, but then I thought I'd go with Gotta Get Thru This because it was the biggest and first hit.
Damn it These words that was the one I was thinking of. All I could think was Gotta get thru to this and kept thinking nope it's that Natasha one what is it called, so went for Unwritten as I was sure she would be more popular.
  • Author
Sorry, I meant to do more last night but I’m so poorly at the moment! I’ll try and get another couple done after work depending on if it’s wiped me out or not!
  • Author
Yes but be kind :teresa:

 

Honestly, you may want to give up now mate x

  • Author

A city where the Olympics has been held since 2000

 

London - Yobnedor, Gooddelta, jimwatts, Jade, !!!, Chez Wombat, Dobbo,

 

Sydney - Spiceboy, Jay, Nina West, One For Sorrow,

 

Beijing - Wardy, Mack

 

Wrong answers: Newcastle - Roba

 

46 points: gooddelta, Chez Wombat, Yobnedor, Jimwatts, Jade, Dobbo

43 points: !!!

41 points: Jay, Nina West

40 points: spiceboy

39 points: Mack

38 points: Wardy

34 points: One For Sorrow

13 points: Roba

 

I shouldn’t, but I’m cackling at “Newcastle!” Roba :heart:

 

Still a 6 way tie at the top!

 

ddd. I didn't have a clue on that one oop. Then I realised London haha too late by that point. Oh well.

 

(I didn't watch much of it either :ph34r: )

Ooh it's going very well so far :o I assumed BuzzJack, with its affinity for pop girls, would go for the female Bedingfield and thought her #1 hit would be the one to plump for after narrowing that down. Then, as a U.K. chart forum, it had to be the iconic London 2012 ceremony.

 

You must watch it sometime! Such a good movie :wub:

Thanks for the recommendation! Will aim to *.*

  • Author
Okay I’m back! Next one shortly!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.