Jump to content

Featured Replies

Still think its going to be Sean who takes over the Vic to look after Stacey's investment.

That or he comes back to sell the pub as Stacey needs the money? That way the Vic would be sold and the Hawkins nab it.

But then Nicola + co would own The Vic, Harry's Barn, Knight Fusion and run the Arches - which seems a bit OTT

Edited by ElectroBoy

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 161.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mini Mo the star you are 🤩

  • lol how on Earth did Harvey and Kathy not notice Cindy stood there bold as brass?

  • Liаm
    Liаm

    “I’m not unhinged I’m just having a bad day” LMFAOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

13 hours ago, lewistgreen said:

Subtle comments this week hinting that the Hawkins family are going to be the new Vic owners though, especially if Ned finds this "money he's owed".

Regarding the Slaters, it would've been sensible for Stacey to do a number of things but it didn't fit the plot at the time for them not to have her give the money to Kat, despite how irresponsible it was. I'm struggling to believe who would've actually bought the Vic from the Carters/Knights other than maybe Suki but that doesn't fit the Panesar "brand".

I just realised!!! The man who owes him loads of money ... it's gonna be Sean Slater, isn't it??? :')

Did Suki just mouth some words to Eve or was that just a really badly edited scene?

32 minutes ago, T Boy said:

Did Suki just mouth some words to Eve or was that just a really badly edited scene?

I caught that but then thought I'd misheard so didn't bother rewinding. It's as though she said something, they didn't want to use it so edited Ria over the top?

It's giving that obvious Kathy dub from a few years back.

Lauren banging down the door for the D the second the school run is done is camp

6 hours ago, T Boy said:

Did Suki just mouth some words to Eve or was that just a really badly edited scene?

Badly edited!

Nice to see Callum showing up for a scene of exposition I guess. The storyline would have been much more effective had we seen Craig actually behaving this way towards a female colleague rather than just have Jack explain it to us. Jack, who caught creepy Craig texting his seventeen year old daughter just weeks ago and not joining up any dots.

I love a bit of Freya Ridings but does Lost Without You really get someone in the mood to get it on? I personally vote no.

I also loved the scene between Denise and Ash, really showcasing that the latter is still intelligent even if she is stubborn as hell.

Edited by Doug

Why do I feel like Ned is going to be Harry’s dad

I dont know how id feel about another twist like this involving the same family....like Zack being Barney's dad, Harry being penny's baby dad and another potential one...its a bit much.

Nicola is also such a complex character and they could do so many things with her that aren’t just “she had another affair 20 years ago”, I think with Wadey I’m just used to thinking about the most stupid thing and expecting to happen 💀

Isn't Harry meant to be 22/23? So surely a 20 year secret came about after he was born, I really hope they don't make Ned his dad, we have far too many "that's not your dad" storylines at the moment, not to mention we already had that with Barney. What age is Ryder meant to be? He looks like a 40 year old acting like a 20 year old 😂

1 hour ago, Liаm said:

Why do I feel like Ned is going to be Harry’s dad

I really hope not, they’ve already taken Barney away from Teddy (which gained us nothing entertaining and didn’t even make enough sense) why go the whole hog just because he’s left?

Yeah Harry’s 23, it’s probs just that they had an affair but who’s even arsed about that, the family dynamic is complex enough with Nicola and her mum without adding a needless affair storyline

4 hours ago, Lindsey. said:

Whatever it is Teddy knows about it, maybe they killed someone or something

Which would also be a tad poor considering the whole Shereen thing not too long ago.

I can't quite work Ryder out like there's not much substance to him? Perhaps it's just a case of not enough screen time. Apparently he has a storyline next week.

The Hawkins family as a whole are just bad and unnecessary

Can easily see Ned being dead in the next year, or even 6 months depending on how long Bamber has signed a contract for

Gemma is growing on me but I really don't like the rest of them, Nicola is carrying the whole family. I think they could have expanded her world better than they have done. I feel like they're just trying to make tiktok memes from every episode, this one being Gemma's "Mash Mountain" it's giving sausage surprise 😅

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.