August 18, 20251 yr This is fantastic. The first song by her that has captivated me. Really reminds me of something you’d find on Laura Mvula’s ‘Pink Noise’ album!
August 20, 20251 yr Happy to see Olivia looking to debut within the T10 with this - album’s going to do well at this rate!
August 20, 20251 yr If it doesn’t overtake Nice To Each Other this week, I hope it overtakes next week
August 31, 20251 yr Really enjoying this and so happy to see Olivia having a big breakthrough this year!
September 1, 20251 yr 14 hours ago, DaTilt said:This is so boring - I don't understand why this is a Top 3 hit.Agreed completely, I don't like any of her songs in fact apart from Rein Me In.
September 1, 20251 yr ^hahaha funnily the only song from hers that I hate with all my guts is Rein me inthe rest os looooove <3 <3 <3
September 2, 20251 yr 21 hours ago, Dobbo said:Agreed completely, I don't like any of her songs in fact apart from Rein Me In.It is the same for me. "Rein Me In" was a Top 5 hit in my charts, while her other stuff did not even enter my Top 50.
September 3, 20251 yr Reaches a new peak of #16 on global spotify! Becoming a global hit - debuts at #82 on the Hot 100 and up to #22 on US spotify (peak #21 there - hoping it goes top 20 soon and they push to US radio!).
September 11, 20251 yr Can’t stand this either sadly, she feels like she’s capable of much more than the 10s radio pop Heart fodder R&B she’s peddling though. I did like a couple of songs from her first album.
September 11, 20251 yr Getting a bit tired of this song tbh. It’s still a bop but I don’t go out of my way to play it much anymore. However, I’m not really a fan of her voice in general (and this is the first song I even enjoyed by her) so that could be a factor to it.
September 12, 20251 yr Surprised at all the negativity as shes very vanilla, too vanilla to annoy peopleHer voice is ok not annoying ala Lola Young or Skye Newman
September 27, 20251 yr Seeing as Now love to include Olivia on their albums, I reckon they might include Lady Lady on Now 122 as well as Man I Need. I can see the latter being track 1 on Now 122 as it’s looking likely to go number 1 on Friday Edited September 27, 20251 yr by Hadji
September 29, 20251 yr The piano/synthy bits in this remind me of Cherish by Madonna, I think that's why it was so immediate for me, I still love it and glad it looks to be heading to No.1 finally.
October 4, 20251 yr On 29/09/2025 at 12:41, gooddelta said:The piano/synthy bits in this remind me of Cherish by Madonna, I think that's why it was so immediate for me, I still love it and glad it looks to be heading to No.1 finally.I don't think I'd have ever picked up on that by myself but I can totally hear what you're saying!
October 20, 2025Oct 20 "Man I Need" is predicted to reach a new peak of #9 on the Billboard Hot 100, dated 1st November 2025!
Create an account or sign in to comment