October 6, 20251 yr Realistically I dont think the quality matters some of the biggest sellers of all time have been 💩 🤣
October 6, 20251 yr 53 minutes ago, 777666jason said:@Tafty permission to steal your meme 😮Go for it. Whichever one!
October 6, 20251 yr Official Chart UpdateSingles (Top 100) 01 Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia (53,077) 02 Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor (40,171) 03 Taylor Swift - Opalite (39,472) 04 HUNTR/X, EJAE, AUDREY NUNA, REI AMI & KPop Demon Hunters Cast - Golden (24,194) 05 Olivia Dean - Man I Need (22,660) 28 Louis Tomlinson - Lemonade 29 Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club 32 oskar med k - Make Me Feel 33 Benson Boone - Beautiful Things 36 Fred again.. & Amyl and the Sniffers - you're a star 37 Teddy Swims - Lose Control++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Albums (Top 100) 01 Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl (303,862) [257,575 physicals, 8,363 downloads, 37,924 streaming] 02 Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory? (17,879) 03 Olivia Dean - The Art of Loving (8,180) 04 James Morrison - Fight Another Day (6,212) 05 Sabrina Carpenter - Man's Best Friend (4,771) 06 Idlewild - Idlewild (3,178) 07 Ash - Ad Astra (3,176) 09 Good Neighbours - Blue Sky Mentality (2,832) 13 Starsailor - Starsailor with Strings: Live from Liverpool 16 KETTAMA - Archangel 19 Deaf Havana - We're Never Getting Out 24 Charli xcx - BRAT 25 Daniel O'Donnell - Now and Then 29 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT 32 Teddy Swims - I've Tried Everything But Therapy 34 Say She She - Cut & Rewind 40 Louis Dunford - Be Lucky
October 6, 20251 yr This is far from my favourite Taylor project but as a chart nerd I’m delighted to see such heights being scaled again with album sales 🤩 very impressive.
October 6, 20251 yr Yep, agreed! Given that Monday figure, what do we think she'll open with? Is 400k in sight?
October 6, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, 777666jason said:The rest of the charts really that bad that oasis are back at 2 😬Oasis has a 30th anniversary. Definitely Maybe 30th did like 50k or something like that
October 6, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, Mangø said:Yep, agreed! Given that Monday figure, what do we think she'll open with? Is 400k in sight?I think most of the physicals have been shipped now. Maybe 350k
October 6, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, EmailsICantChase said:Oasis has a 30th anniversary. Definitely Maybe 30th did like 50k or something like thatAh that makes more sense the otherwise would of expected Olivia to be more stable than most
October 6, 20251 yr Insane numbers from Taylor. Shame that her worst album is pulling these kinds but happy for her anyway and happy to see numbers like this still being achieved
October 6, 20251 yr Imagine what the sales for Taylor’s album would be like if they limited them to one per customer?
October 6, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Hadji said:Imagine what the sales for Taylor’s album would be like if they limited them to one per customer?Yeah, only her fans buying multiple copies, and also other artists doesn't do 20 versions for albums, but she's the only one who can sell them so all the bitter people coming with those excuses, I'm sure also her streams are stolen and streamed by the same 5 people. 😆 keep them coming :)
October 6, 20251 yr If I was to buy her album, I’d only buy one copy and not spend over £100 for every variant because I’m not a saddo
October 6, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Hadji said:If I was to buy her album, I’d only buy one copy and not spend over £100 for every variant because I’m not a saddoEnd of day 1, 20 or none is personal choice noones forces anyone to buy anything , like noone complained when it was Jade the other week
October 6, 20251 yr Everything Is Romantic re-entering for Charli and perhaps coming for a new peak! All promo is good promo ❤️
October 6, 20251 yr Oh dear the negativity has started already....I happily purchased every single format of Jade's album guess I'm a saddo then 😂Anyway, Absolutely insane sales for Taylor I'm genuinely shocked because TTPD seemed to have way more signed copies dropping than she has for this.I'm loving Taylor's album after the initial listens it's really grown on me I actually find the first half especially great!I think she'll do 400k easily especially if the acoustic CD's ship this week.
Create an account or sign in to comment