Jump to content

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Envoirment said:

That DLC-2 list is great - hope they all go to ACR next week!

sadly i think we’re gonna see a steep market decrease next week and a lot will dodge.

Edited by Jay79x

  • Replies 541
  • Views 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • dandy*
    dandy*

    It's not very often I would recommend this, but on this instance I'd say try being more like GB News! 😜 On a related note... and this may be a bit of a random place to mention this but it feels lik

  • Rein Me In on ACR ALREADY? what a monumental FLOP!

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    No, I just have a varied music interest and can enjoy music regardless of release date, you should try it you might discover some gems you’ve never heard before. And nobody is disputing Olivia has a

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1