Friday at 13:134 days am I going crazy or does Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore's instrumental sound like Filthy by Justin Timberlake if it was actually good? Edited Friday at 13:164 days by maggotsforbrains
Friday at 14:254 days I’m lucky to be living near the biggest vinyl store in this city so I picked up a copy already.
Friday at 14:314 days not entirely sure why her team have delayed the CD release in all non-webstore outlets to October 30th...
Friday at 14:334 days Author The "Late Night on a Weekday Blue vinyl" is gorgeous. The alternative artwork is so good!My order for the Signed transparent & Signed CD (ordered together when they went live!) seems to be non-existent despite my payment being taken for it!? (No e-mail confirmation. Shop don't even have it listed in my accounts...) so I've enquired about it. Never had that happen to me before!Back to the album... been listening non-stop and it's just incredible. I won't be doing another ranking because everything seems too low lmao!
Friday at 14:374 days 2 minutes ago, Tafty said:The "Late Night on a Weekday Blue vinyl" is gorgeous. The alternative artwork is so good!My order for the Signed transparent & Signed CD (ordered together when they went live!) seems to be non-existent despite my payment being taken for it!? (No e-mail confirmation. Shop don't even have it listed in my accounts...) so I've enquired about it. Never had that happen to me before!Back to the album... been listening non-stop and it's just incredible. I won't be doing another ranking because everything seems too low lmao!her webstore still lists CDs from there as shipping on release day (today), however all other retailers state the CD release has been delayed to October 30th so they might've quietly delayed those shipments too?
Friday at 14:404 days Author 2 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:her webstore still lists CDs from there as shipping on release day (today), however all other retailers state the CD release has been delayed to October 30th so they might've quietly delayed those shipments too?I should still have the confirmation e-mail and it should still appear on my Shop App account, I think?
Saturday at 11:523 days On 25/09/2026 at 00:57, Tafty said:Here are my (mostly) first listen thoughts:01. Sunglasses | Such a solid intro. The production is insane!02. Too Easy | Such an underrated BEAUT! SO GOOD. That transition into 'Melatonin' is smoooth.03. Melatonin | SONG OF THE YEAR.04. Empty Stadium | HOLY FVCKING SHIIIIIT. Wowwwww!05. Flashbacks | Gonna need more time with this one. I liked some of it, but a lot of it didn't quite land for me. Hopefully a grower!06. Overdramatic (Interlude)07. I'd Rather Be Alone | My 2nd favourite song from the era. Gorgeous. I love how much this resembles 'The Chase' <308. Crash Out | The absolute WHIPLASH of a transition from IRBA into that dirrrty bass. WHEW! I really hope this takes off soon. I can see this ending up in many Songs Of The Year lists.09. Pillow Fight | Admittedly this got overshadowed by IRBA for me, but I love it. It just gets better!10. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore | THIS PRODUCTION IS DIRRRRTY!!! DELICIOUS!11. Twentyfive Eight | The first one I can't see growing much on me, unfortunately. It's fine, but I just don't know if it's my thing.12. The Show Must Go On (Interlude)13. Popstar | LOOOOVE this. Does that subtle dreamy ethereal vibe that Tinashe is a master at so well! The hook is SO catchy. Can definitely see this having the most potential to take off.14. Brainrot | Gonna get stuck in my head. Immediate and distinctive.15. Cloud 9 | THIS IS SO GOOD. Her vocals are such an underrated aspect to her work. THAT MID-SONG SWITCH UP! THE QUEEN OF THEM!!!!!16. Heavy Weight | Just an absolute stunner. Gorgeous!There are so many interesting ideas in this and it's executed in a way that only Tinashe can.Just incredible. I'm going straight for round 2 right now.01. Melatonin02. I'd Rather Be Alone03. Crash Out04. Empty Stadium05. Cloud 906. Popstar07. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore08. Too Easy09. Heavy Weight10. Pillow Fight11. Sunglasses12. Brainrot13. Flashbacks14. Twentyfive EightI think... a lot of these feel really low... omg.Our rankings are pretty similar!! Mine was1) Melatonin2) I’d Rather Be Alone3) Crash Out4) Popstar5) Brainrot6) Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore7) Cloud 98) Too Easy9) Pillow Fight10) Heavy Weight11) Empty Stadium12) Twentyfive Eight13) Sunglasses14) Flashbacks15) Overdramatic 16) The Show Must Go On
Saturday at 12:483 days My rankings would currently look like this.goddess tier01 Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore02 Melatonin03 Crash Outig baddie tier04 Cloud 905 Brainrot06 Sunglasses07 I'd Rather Be Alone08 Popstar09 Too Easy10 Pillow Fighttaylor swift could never (8/10)11 Flashbacks12 Heavy Weight13 Empty Stadium14 Twentyfive Eight Edited Saturday at 12:483 days by pavi
Saturday at 12:503 days Absolutely incredible, she really is one of a kindMelatonin, Popstar, Brainrot and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore 💞💞
Saturday at 12:513 days 2 minutes ago, pavi said:My rankings would currently look like this.goddess tier01 Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore02 Melatonin03 Crash Outig baddie tier04 Cloud 905 Brainrot06 Sunglasses07 I'd Rather Be Alone08 Popstar09 Too Easy10 Pillow Fighttaylor swift could never (8/10)11 Flashbacks12 Heavy Weight13 Empty Stadium14 Twentyfive EightNot the Ed Sheeran ode near the bottom of your rankings
Saturday at 14:303 days Author It really blows my mind how she always evolves her sound but is still true to herself and her identity as an artist is never compromised.Ugh. I love her so much.Also ‘Cloud 9’ may just be my fave now (behind ‘Melatonin’)
Saturday at 16:413 days Author https://x.com/venes130/status/2103607906687984007/video/1?s=46Nine Inch Nashe!
Saturday at 20:183 days Never been particularly fussed by a Tinashe album but I've listened to this a few times today and think it's a huge step up from what I've heard before from her, really liking it
Sunday at 02:132 days Author That's an impressive jump!Her pulling her best numbers as an independent artist lmao! QUEEN SHIIIIT.
Sunday at 20:352 days Author On track to score her highest opening week sales in the US (about 20k). With potential to get as high as 40k!Her getting her highest opening week sales with her 8th album and as an independent artist? We have to stan.
Yesterday at 06:331 day Author A new version of ‘Popstar’ featuring 4 “flip” versions has been released on iTunes.The four new versions:Twentyfive Eight (Flip) [produced by PinkPantheress & Count Baldor]Brainrot (Nick Leon Flip)Popstar (Umru Flip)Too Easy (Extended Version)
Yesterday at 07:531 day 11 hours ago, Tafty said:On track to score her highest opening week sales in the US (about 20k). With potential to get as high as 40k!Her getting her highest opening week sales with her 8th album and as an independent artist? We have to stan.genuinely shocked (positive) that her sales are that high - even if they only hold at 20k units that'd still be her biggest career sales week, surpassing the 18,821 sales Aquarius debuted with in 2014!looks they had all the CDs as well as Vinyls ready to ship week one over there (but not over here though - grrr...)
Yesterday at 08:121 day 1 hour ago, Tafty said:A new version of ‘Popstar’ featuring 4 “flip” versions has been released on iTunes.The four new versions:Twentyfive Eight (Flip) [produced by PinkPantheress & Count Baldor]Brainrot (Nick Leon Flip)Popstar (Umru Flip)Too Easy (Extended Version)So annoying when they do this and make it all album only so you have to spend £10 if you want them.
Create an account or sign in to comment