Saturday at 05:235 days Projected to debut at #9 with 32.3k overall units (19.3k pure sales) in the US according to HITS. More details here.
Saturday at 15:445 days I have been dipping in and out of this album due to this thread! Crash Out is my standout !
Sunday at 21:044 days debuts higher than predicted with 35.5k units at #6 on the Billboard 200 https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-life-of-a-showgirl-no-1-encore-1236353941/
Sunday at 21:334 days Author FINALLY!!!I had a feeling that she could over perform from predictions once I saw how close the 6-10 albums were!I am so proud and happy for her! She’s deserved this for SO long and I’m so glad to see her finally get a chart position worthy of her talent.🥹🥹
Monday at 10:133 days I don’t think I have been as obsessed with the production/final minute of a pop girlie song since 365 Melatonin is everything
Monday at 10:203 days I really have a wishful hope she will have her Zara moment soon and Melatonin could be that hit for her.
Monday at 20:453 days I'm obsessed with Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore, it's the only one I've heard from the album as it came up on my release radar but I really need to check out the whole album
21 hours ago21 hr On 05/10/2026 at 11:13, blacksquare said:I don’t think I have been as obsessed with the production/final minute of a pop girlie song since 365Melatonin is everythingman i knew you’d love this song of the year materialsfgggggg
19 hours ago19 hr This just goes to show that artists can essentially 'flop' for years and then everything can swiftly turn around! it's a shame labels are so quick to get rid of artists when the next hit is just around the corner.
Create an account or sign in to comment