Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 138
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I have been dipping in and out of this album due to this thread!

Crash Out is my standout !

I COULD SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS this is so deserved omfg 😭

  • Author

FINALLY!!!

I had a feeling that she could over perform from predictions once I saw how close the 6-10 albums were!

I am so proud and happy for her! She’s deserved this for SO long and I’m so glad to see her finally get a chart position worthy of her talent.

🥹🥹

I really have a wishful hope she will have her Zara moment soon and Melatonin could be that hit for her.

I'm obsessed with Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore, it's the only one I've heard from the album as it came up on my release radar but I really need to check out the whole album

It’s still sitting unbeatable-y at the top of my rankings, it’s such a vibe.

On 05/10/2026 at 11:13, blacksquare said:

I don’t think I have been as obsessed with the production/final minute of a pop girlie song since 365

Melatonin is everything

bratcheeseblock

man i knew you’d love this

song of the year material

sfgggggg

This just goes to show that artists can essentially 'flop' for years and then everything can swiftly turn around!

it's a shame labels are so quick to get rid of artists when the next hit is just around the corner.

  • Author
17 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

Melatonin has been C-listed by Radio 1 this week!

Oh my! On it’s way hopefully!!

sorry for spamming a bit but Tinashe's now the featured cover artist for Apple Music's Pop section, including Melatonin having #1 placement on their A-List Pop playlist - hopefully might translate into some streaming boosts 🤞

image showing Tinashe's placement on Apple Music Pop

image.png

Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

A-List Pop on Apple Music

Playlist · 75 Songs
  • Author

Me to everyone in attendance:

IMG_1489.jpeg

IMG_5653.jpeg

Also: Rises to 91 on Metacritic becoming 2026's most acclaimed album, so far!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.