October 3Oct 3 Projected to debut at #9 with 32.3k overall units (19.3k pure sales) in the US according to HITS. More details here.
October 3Oct 3 I have been dipping in and out of this album due to this thread! Crash Out is my standout !
Sunday at 21:045 days debuts higher than predicted with 35.5k units at #6 on the Billboard 200 https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-life-of-a-showgirl-no-1-encore-1236353941/
Sunday at 21:335 days Author FINALLY!!!I had a feeling that she could over perform from predictions once I saw how close the 6-10 albums were!I am so proud and happy for her! She’s deserved this for SO long and I’m so glad to see her finally get a chart position worthy of her talent.🥹🥹
Monday at 10:135 days I don’t think I have been as obsessed with the production/final minute of a pop girlie song since 365 Melatonin is everything
Monday at 10:205 days I really have a wishful hope she will have her Zara moment soon and Melatonin could be that hit for her.
Monday at 20:454 days I'm obsessed with Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore, it's the only one I've heard from the album as it came up on my release radar but I really need to check out the whole album
Thursday at 04:352 days On 05/10/2026 at 11:13, blacksquare said:I don’t think I have been as obsessed with the production/final minute of a pop girlie song since 365Melatonin is everythingman i knew you’d love this song of the year materialsfgggggg
Thursday at 06:272 days This just goes to show that artists can essentially 'flop' for years and then everything can swiftly turn around! it's a shame labels are so quick to get rid of artists when the next hit is just around the corner.
Yesterday at 10:281 day Author 17 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:Melatonin has been C-listed by Radio 1 this week!Oh my! On it’s way hopefully!!
17 hours ago17 hr sorry for spamming a bit but Tinashe's now the featured cover artist for Apple Music's Pop section, including Melatonin having #1 placement on their A-List Pop playlist - hopefully might translate into some streaming boosts 🤞image showing Tinashe's placement on Apple Music Pop Apple Music - Web PlayerA-List Pop on Apple MusicPlaylist · 75 Songs
1 hour ago1 hr Author Me to everyone in attendance:Also: Rises to 91 on Metacritic becoming 2026's most acclaimed album, so far!
Create an account or sign in to comment