Thursday at 20:582 days They’re quite bad at recruiting traitors. Not that Hannah wouldn’t make a great traitor but for her personally it was the wrong time. She was clearly quite stressed and knew she had heat on her, she’s kind of lucky that Jerry decided to behave really bizarrely.Miranda is Sue Perb, so insightful yet the others do not suspect it!
Thursday at 23:572 days I know I said I've historically loathed Miranda, but I have to say I'm actually quite enjoying her on this (so far). Also absolutely love Julie!I did wonder if Richard would get away with it at the round table, turns out it was a really stupid move for him! Still, he doesn't take himself at all seriously which is always an endearing quality to me.Maya seems to be acing it so far, but I've seen many times how somebody breezes through the role with so much overconfidence that they end up slipping about mid-way.
Thursday at 23:592 days Linda stans will be so happy to know she will no longer be known as the worst traitor. edit: Myha’la im so sorry they did you so dirty. Edited Friday at 00:452 days by Jay79x
Friday at 06:392 days Myha'la essential dug her own grave with that wink tbf I'd have loved to have seen traitor Miranda
Friday at 06:582 days 6 hours ago, Jay79x said:Linda stans will be so happy to know she will no longer be known as the worst traitor. edit: Myha’la im so sorry they did you so dirty.To be fair there have been far worse traitors than Linda. She wasn’t even the first Traitor out that series 🤣
Friday at 19:111 day Watching slightly delayed.... shocked Bella has gone, although it probably was a good move as they were so switched on!Was proper expecting it to be Bash or Blunt Edited Friday at 19:121 day by ElectroBoy
Friday at 19:131 day Oh bugger. I really didn't want Bella to leave.And Miranda, stop being so right around Maya!!
Friday at 19:141 day Julie's 'BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!'Was hilarious 🤣Also Miranda is brilliant in this though; she's so switched on with Hannah! She's impressed me a lot, as I thought she was going to basically be Sitcom Miranda in this 🤣
Friday at 19:381 day Half Hour to go and having the roundtable now!Something must happen post banishment - Maybe a murder in plain sight twist or something...Seems like a lot of time left (famous last words)
Friday at 20:121 day I feel for Hannah as I think she'd have been best as a faithful where she can put her deduction skills to good use, but she's not an actor so being thrown into a situation where you have to adapt doesn't come as naturally. I'm glad she stayed though as she's giving it her best, though she surely can't last much longer, especially with Miranda hot on her tail, although these types of tasks always throw out new suspicions so you never know x
Friday at 20:151 day I don't want any of them to go so I hope they try Leigh-Anne 💔 Absolutely not Romesh pls
Friday at 20:211 day Bella getting murdered was painstakingly obvious to me. Another strike at the big threats to the traitors, and they would have absolutely gotten at least ONE of them in the next one or two episodes.
Friday at 20:231 day Bella is a loss but actually a decent move for the traitors. They should have recruited them instead of Hannah though.Poor Julie, she loved the game.Hannah is struggling but the other traitors did her dirty recruiting her when they did.Miranda being on to Hannah, this will keep Miranda in the game at least as long as Hannah is.
Create an account or sign in to comment